sick

"Y/N!" nate yelled from the bed he way laying on.

you rolled your eyes because this has been going on for an hour. "what Nate?" you asked getting up from your comfortable position, and walking to your shared room.

"can you please make me some soup?" he coughed. you felt bad for him in his sick state but he was getting on your nerves. "sure, baby. anything else?" you ran your fingers through his hair, smiling.

"and some ibuprofen." he hacked. you cringed in response.

you made nates soup and brought the ibuprofen up to him. "thanks baby." he smiled.

"you're welcome." you smiled walking out of the room.

"um y/n?" he added.

"yes baby?" you asked turning back around.

"there's not enough to water in my water bottle to swallow these pills, can you get me some more?" he sniffed.

"sure." you walked back down stairs to get another water bottle.

you walked back upstairs and threw the water bottle to Nate so he could catch it, which he did. "anything else I can get you?" you kissed his forehead.

"I think I'm okay for right now." he smiled. "okay baby, rest up. I'll be downstairs if you need me." you said going down the stairs.

you were tired from taking care of Nate all night, so you laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

right when you got into a deep sleep, your phone rang. you groaned in annoyance and answered it.

"hello." you spat.

"y/n, can I have some more blankets? it's cold up here." Nate asked.

"sure, be up in a minute." you hung up.

you grabbed 2 blanket and took them up to Nate.

"here." you covered him up.

"thanks love. you're the best." he smiled. you couldn't help but smile when he did.

right as you were about to walk out Nate started to talk. "y/n? can you-" he started but you cut him off.

"CAN I WHAT NATE? BLEACH YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE? PISS FOR YOU? WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" you yelled.

he just looked at you in shock. "I was gonna ask if you could cuddle with me but it's okay." he looked genuinely sad.

you felt bad for yelling at him and started to get emotional. "I'm sorry." you cried.

"baby girl, what are you crying?" he asked. "because I'm a bitch." you sobbed.

"oh come here." he outstretched his arms. you crawled into his arms and sobbed into his chest.

"stop crying." he laughed.

"it's not funny! I'm so mean to you!" you hit his arm.

"i was being difficult. I'm sorry." he kissed your cheek.

"we're never going to be able to handle kids." he laughed.

your eyes went wide. "yep! never gonna be able to handle kids! haha!" you panicked.

"y/n? what was that?" he cocked an eyebrow. "what was what? I laughed and agreed!" you faked laughed again.

"you're not pregnant are you?" he asked, trying to hold his excitement in.

"ye-no, no, no!" you lied.

"don't lie," he bit his lip trying not to yell in excitement.

"okay. yes, I'm pregnant." you smiled.

"YES!" he jumped on the bed and danced.

"uh-huh! uh-huh! I'm gonna be a dad!" he danced. "I'm so happy!" he smiled hugging you.

"you are a dad already." you whispered.

"what was that?" he asked.

"nothing!" you laughed.

"mhmm. I love you." he kissed your forehead.

"I love you too. but please don't kiss me." you pushed his face away.

"why?" he asked confused.

"you're still sick!" you laughed and he laughed too.

a/n

that escalated quickly

so my friend was in an atv accident last night and he fractured his skull, he had to be life flighted to a bigger hospital to see if his brain was damaged or swollen. I was very scared and crying. I asked for you to pray for him. so it would mean a lot if you could send prayers his way. thank you all, I love you.

I really hate putting my problems on social media but he needs prayers to get better.