'forever and always'

lately you felt like you and Nate had been growing apart. he was on tour so much and when he was home you barely ever hung out. you were on Instagram when your Twitter started blowing up with notifications. almost all your notifications was a picture of a Nate and girl holding hands with his arm wrapped around her neck you didn't think anything of it until you went on your timeline and seen Nate tweeted @skatemaloley: with this beautyyyy xxx 😍💯 with the picture of the girl and him holding hands. you felt so much anger and so much pain at the same time. you went on Twitter and tweeted @y/t/n: I follow you on Twitter therefor I can see your tweets. whatever it's not my fault you're hanging out with a skank. soon everyone knew what you were talking about and their responses were "SLAY" "Oh shit Nate you're in trouble." you were so mad at Nate right now it wasn't even funny. you wanted to see who this girl was you went to her profile. Ashlynn Grimes. your frenemy from school. she was the so fake. she said you were best friends. in 6th grade she embarrassed you so bad at the school dance by spilling pop all over your dress. that's when you knew she wasn't a real friend. then you looked at her pictures there was a picture of Nate and her kissing. you couldn't take it anymore. you burst into tears. you went into your room & looked at the picture frame that you had on your nightstand with a picture of you an Nate. the frame said 'forever & always' "yeah forever and always." you said. you went back on Twitter and tweeted @y/t/n: aren't boyfriends supposed to ruin your lipstick & not your mascara?" @y/t/n: yeah 'forever and always' forever and always breaking my heart.