bad boy

imagine for Nele 😊

you laid on the couch, with your boyfriend, Nate. you traced circles on his bare chest, while he played with your hair. "Nele, baby girl, I love you so much." you looked into his eyes. "I love you so much more." you smiled kissing him. you started watching a movie while cuddling. "You know, if it weren't for you, I'd would probably be in jail." he laughed. "Oh shut up, Nate! you weren't THAT, bad." you slapped his arm playfully. "I remember asking you out, you were quiet, & I never thought a good girl like you, would even talk to a badass, like me." he smiled. "Well good thing I gave your bad ass, a chance." you laughed. Nate pressed his lips to yours again, this time it was slow & passionate. "Ugh, you guys disgust me." you pulled away from Nate. "Sam, what the fuck are you doing in here?!" you asked surprised. "The door was unlocked." he shrugged. "oh my god." Nate rolled his eyes & laughed. "Bro, you're whipped as fuck. I'm not even joking, you used to be a badass. what happened?" Sam laughed. "Yeah, what happened to my bad boy?" you asked in a baby tone. "He's still here, just not all the time." he laughed kissing you. "WHIPPED! WHIPPED AS FUCKKK." Sam yelled. you all laughed.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT NELE!