'forever & always' part 2

"forever & always. yeah forever and always breaking my heart." you posted on Twitter. everyone was now on your side. and Nate barely had anyone on his side. you tried to get you mind off things by going shopping. you went to your favorite mall and did some shopping and basically pampered yourself. you were driving home and you just couldn't seem to get your mind off Nate. soon you felt yourself fall asleep. then a large impact hit your car. the drivers side door was smashed in and there was no way you were getting out. you heard a lady come over on the phone she sounded like she was talking on the phone to 911. "Don't worry sweetie. the ambulance and police are coming." "I want Nate." was all you could think and say. soon you heard sirens and seen lights. the firetrucks soon came and got you out with the jaws of life. you were bleeding out of your leg and you soon felt dizzy. then everything went black.

NATES POV

I was just sitting on the tour bus and Sam & I were watching TV. I think Y/N is getting suspicious about Ashlynn. but she's not even on tour with us. I'm going home to Nebraska. soon this breaking news thing came up. "Breaking news we have had a fatal car accident on 75 going southbound. the driver was a young female about 18 or 19. she is also in critical condition." I started to get scared what if it was Y/N? "The driver has been identified as Y/N Y/L/N." I screamed. i actually screamed. I went up to the driver of the tour bus. "Hey where are we?" "Are we even close to Nebraska?" "We will be in Omaha in 20-30 minutes." he smiled. "Well that 20-30 minutes can be 10-15 minutes. step on it." I commanded. "Nate I can't do that." the driver said. "Well I can." I said almost half tempted to take the wheel. soon we were at the Omaha hospital. I ran in with Sam out of breath. "WHAT ROOM IS Y/N Y/L/N IN?" I yelled out of breath. "I'm sorry sir only relatives are allowed." "I AM A RELATIVE PLEASE JUST LET ME IN." I screamed. "How are you related to her?" the lady asked trying to distract me. "IM HER BOYFRIEND. LET ME IN THE DAMN ROOM NOW." I screamed more. "Okay okay she's in room 371 on the third floor." the lady said almost scared. I ran to elevator Sam following behind. I pressed the buttons like crazy. I grabbed a fistful of my hair and screamed "ITS ALL MY FAULT SAM IM SO DUMB. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER CHEATED." I screamed. "Bro calm down. it's not your fault." Sam said. then the elevator got to Y/N's room. I opened the door and cried.

More coming soon 😏