thick

this is inspired by the bitch that called me fat and doesn't notice anything but my "huge ass tits" & the best friend that makes up for it. just know you aren't fat and you're body is perfect no matter what. someone else's opinion doesn't define you.

💫

you stood in your bathroom, looking at yourself in the full body mirror. tears welled up in your eyes as you studied the features of your body. you were wearing a bra and matching panties. they were nate's favorite.

"i-i'm so ugly." you turned around. "why does nate like me?" you sobbed.

you didn't have a thigh gap like most of the girls you'd see on the internet. your shoulders were more broad than others girls. you had thick thighs and chubby cheeks.

naming off the things you hated about yourself made you cry even more.

you wiped your tears and put your clothes back on, going downstairs. you laid on the couch and turned netflix on, waiting for nate to come home.

you didn't really watch tv. you sat there and thomas gut about why nate would choose you over all the other girls.

"baby girl i'm home!" you heard nate come through the door.

he walked into the living room to see you on the couch. "hey, princess." he laid down on top of you.

"i missed you today." he kissed your cheek. you gave him a slight smile. "i missed you too."

his hand went to your thigh and he squeezed it.

"mhmm, i love my girls thick thighs." he smirked. you wanted to break down at any moment.

"and your big booty." he squeezed your ass cheek. "your face is so damn adorable." he kissed all over your face.

"you're so curv-" nate cut himself off by hearing your sobs. "baby what's wrong?" he looked worried.

"did i say something wrong?" he sat up. "i'm so ugly!" you cried. nate grabbed you and wrapped his arms around you. "you are not ugly. you are so far from it." nate kissed your head.

"i don't have a thigh gap like all the other girls." you sniffed. "i don't have a slim face. my thighs are thick. i don't feel confident in a bathing-" nate cut you off by pressing his lips to yours.

"i don't care that you don't have a thigh gap. i love your thick thighs. i love every stretch mark that's on them. your chubby cheeks are so cute and i admire them when you blush. i love your curves. i don't care that you don't have a flat stomach. baby, all of that is what makes you, you. without it you wouldn't be my y/n. you're so beautiful and it pains me to see that you can't see what i do. i wish i could give you all the confidence you want." nate looked at you.

"nobody compares to you. you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, whether you believe it or not. i just want you to say you're beautiful." nate rubbed your sides.

"i really don-"

"y/n, please for me. just say it."

"i'm beautiful." you but your lip. "damn right you are." nate kissed you.

💫

CRINGE OMG I HATE THIS