two black cadillacs

this song makes me feel like a hardcore feminist holy shit

💫

you sat in the black cadillac, looking out the black tinted window. your victoria beckham sunglasses rested upon your face. the black dress you were wearing was tied in the back, hair pinned up so you could see the tie.

everything was black.

the car came to a stop, the door whipping open as you stepped out. the chilly october day making goosebumps rise on your exposed arms.

a mixture of leaves and stones crunched beneath your feet. there everyone was, standing around the casket, where he laid.

you looked across the casket where she stood. your red lipstick stained lips pulled into a smirk as her lips did as well.

the preacher said he was a good man. and his brother said he was a good friend. everyone around cried.

they didn't know the truth.

you were surprised no one asked why you weren't upset.

two months ago, you called the unfamiliar number on his phone. turns out, he's been lying to both girls for oh-so-long.

both women decided he'd never get away with doing this to them. they took action. they did what needed to be done. some people would say it was to the extreme.

they weren't lied to.

"we would like the wife of nathan to come up now." the preacher said. your poker face stayed on the whole time as you grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it into the six foot hole.

next was her. she threw the same amount into the grave.

they both took turns laying a rose down.

every rose has its thorns, he's not the only one who had a secret to hide.

after the service, you shared a crimson smile with the his other lover and walked away, leaving he secret at the grave.

it was he first and the last time you saw each other face to face.

you walked back to your black cadillac's, looking back at the grave, shaking your head. getting in the black cadillac looking out the window.

"bye bye." you whispered.

💫

i'm sorry if this was confusing, watch the music video and you might understand more. i was listening to this song and i love carrie underwood so ya yeet, imagine.

two cheating imagines in a row, wow