good girls are bad girls that havent been caught

you were the schools good girl. everyone knew it too. one day you were putting your books in your locker when you seen a really attractive boy doing the same. you had not seen him around before. "Y/N...Y/N...Y/N!" your best friend Allory yelled. "Oh hey." you smiled. "What were you staring at?" she chuckled. "Him." you said smiling and pointing to the attractive boy. "Oh no, Y/N you can't like him." Allory said worried. "Why? and who is he?" you asked. "That's Nate Maloley and he's new here. I heard he's a bad boy." she said. "So what. take a risk in like Allory." you smiled playfully punching her arm. "Says he girl that has maintained a 4.0 GPA since 3rd grade always does her homework, follows all the rules, & never party's." she smiled & you laughed. after school you were putting your books back in your locker when the boy Nate came up to you. "Hey beautiful. what's up?" he said shutting your locker. "H-Hi." you stumbled on your words. "So I've heard you're the good girl here." he smiled. "And I've heard you're the bad boy." you smirked. "Well I think you're adorable." he smiled. "I think you need a bad girl to blow your mind Maloley." you smirked while walking away leaving him speechless. "Wait! give me your number!" Nate said catching up to you. you got out a pen and wrote your number on Nates arm. "Text me." you said. "Don't worry I will." he said waking away. later that night you were working on your homework and your phone vibrated. "Hey gorgeous its Nate ❤️☺️" "Hiiiii cutie 💘💘" you replied. "give me your address I have to give you something!" he texted back. with that you gave him your address and started working on your homework again. three hours went by and Nate still hadn't shown up. you flicked on your TV and began watching 'Say Yes To The Dress.' you started dozing off to sleep when you heard pinging on your window. you didn't think anything of it. then pinging didn't stop. you went over to your window and opened it just to be hit in the eye with a pebble. "Ow." you stated. "Hi beauty I'm finally here!" nate smiled. "Yes I can tell!" you said punting to your injured eye. "By the way you're so clićhe." you laughed. "So my friend Jack is throwing a party wanna come?" he asked. you almost denied him but then you thought about what Allory had said earlier in the day about taking risks. with that you jumped out the window beside Nate. "Wait. you're actually going through with this? but you're such a good girl." Nate rambled sounding shocked. "Good girls are and girls that haven't been caught." you smirked walking away to the party.