3 years ago

you woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. sitting up, you outstretched your arms. you smiled knowing it was gonna be a good day. you quickly hopped in the shower, & got dressed. after applying all your makeup, brushing your teeth, & doing your hair you were off to the airport. on the way there you listened to the radio, 'Party People' came on. "I'm so proud of you, Nate." you whispered. you got to the airport and sat in the uncomfortable chair. "Flight 303 from Boston, is now descending." the intercom said. your phone started ringing & you answered it. "Hello?" "Y/N?! where are you?!" your friend, Claire panicked. "I'm at the airport." "Ugh, Y/N. I'm coming to get you." after about 15 minutes you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Y/N, let's go." Claire pulled you up. "I have to wait for, Nate!" you wailed. "No you don't! come on!" she pulled your arm. "Nate!" you called. "Y/N! Nate died 3 years ago." she said whipping her head around, tears streaming out of her eyes. "No he didn't! he's still alive! he promised he would never leave! NATE!" you cried. "Y/N, let's go." claire grabbed your arm. "HES STILL HERE." you screamed. "Y/N HE DIED 3 YEARS AGO, DAMN IT." she cried harder. you helplessly collapsed into her arms. "I miss him." you cried into her shoulder. "We all do." she comforted you. "3 years ago?"