his girl

you sat on your couch at home, waiting on your boyfriend. your attention was towards the tv which was playing criminal minds.

your phone went off causing you to jump. it was a number you didn't recognize. you furrowed your eyebrows unlocking your phone.

xxx-xxx-xxxx; hey girl, i know this seems weird. i'm taylor. i was going through nate's phone and I saw he was texting some girl named y/n. i looked through the messages and saw you were dating him. this may crush your heart or you may want to stab him in the neck but he's been dating me at night. i had no idea he had a girlfriend. i wanna know if you wanna plan revenge.

tears threatened to fall out of your eyes. all the "i love you's" were fake. you gave that boy everything and this is what you get in return? hell no.

you texted taylor back saying you'd love to plan revenge.

taylor; oh thatta girl. again i'm really sorry. here's the plan. i'm gonna be at my house with nate and you're gonna come in and have someone record you, we're gonna say hey and hug and what not then slay him. you on board?

you; of course i'm on board. i love this plan.

that night you texted nate to see if he wanted to hang out. you knew what he answer would be. he replied with a "sorry, gonna be hanging with hayes, swazz, and tez" little did he know you had hayes recording the whole thing. once you told him about what Nate did he agreed to do it.

taylor texted you the address to her house and you told her you were coming. you walked into the nice home and hayes started recording.

you went to her bedroom to see nate and taylor cuddled up on the bed together. "hey babe!" you said to nate.

"what he hell?" he sat up.

"oh my god! hey girl!" you hugged taylor. "i haven't seen you in forever, it's been awhile!" she said hugging you again.

"what the fuck is going on?" nate said laughing. "it's not like that huh?" you said smiling.

"not like what?" he said.

"oh it's not like, she means anything. she's a crazy ex girlfriend. she's a hoe, she's this, she's that?" taylor sat up beside him, looking at him.

"you're a fuckboy." she spat.

"you used me during the day, the you used her at night. that's fucked up." you spat.

"beat his ass, beat his ass!" hayes chanted from behind the camera.

"hayes what the fuck! wait what the fuck- aye! are you recording? stop that shit!" nate tried to get up.

"nuh uh. i don't think so." you pushed nate back down.

"next time, don't fucking lie." you said pushing Nate out of taylor's house. you and taylor looked at each other and hugged.

"yes girl, we slayed." taylor high fived you.

after you kicked nate out, you, taylor, and hayes had a movie night.

you took a selfie with taylor and put it on instagram.

@/yourusername;

we don't need you @/skatemaloley

a/n

ya yeet, I liked this one. girl power man.

no one reads my imagines anymore :(