grocery store

"Nate I'll be right back! I'm going to the store!" you yelled grabbing your purse and keys heading out the door. "okay babe! bye!" Nate yelled back. you were on your way to the store when you got a call from Nate. "Hello?" you answered. "Babe please come home! these kids are fighting! No! Luke! quit hitting your sister!" you laughed a bit. "babe! Luke & Madelyn are only 3! how could they fight so much!?" he said shocked. "Well considering they turned 3, id say they might still be in their terrible 2's." you laughed. "Babe! oh my god! they're fighting again!" he yelled. you hung up and started walking into the store. your phone started ringing again. "Hello Nathan." you answered. "I need you to come home. now! pronto! asap!" nate stressed. "nate I just got to the store! it's been 20 minutes! what's going on?" you laughed. "Well Luke just threw a car at Madelyn so Madelyn hit Luke!" he yelled. "okay okay, I have to go break this fight up again." you started grabbing things you need for dinner that night & a few other things. once agin your phone started ringing. "Yes?" you answered. "okay I finally got these kids to stop fighting. Madelyns playing with her dolls. & Luke's watching the game with me." he sounded relieved. "where's Brinlay?" you asked. "She's being the best daughter in the world, sitting on my lap watching the game." he said. "well babes she's only 11 months, she doesn't have much of a choice." you laughed. "three kids was a bad idea." he laughed. "hey now! you were on your when I had 2, 9 month olds. then left for tour again after I had Brinlay. so stop being a drama queen." you laughed. "you're right babe i love you." he said. " I love you too, I'll be home soon." you said. "Hurry or these kids will be fighting again!" Nate yelled.