dinner

idk what i'm doing with this okay. bare with me.

💫
you got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my hair and body, walking to you and nate's shared bedroom.

"hey babe, what are you doing?" nate asked sitting on the bed looking at his phone. "getting ready for dinner with your family. it's what you should be doing." you pointed a finger walking into your huge walk in closet.

you pick out a pair of black jeans with holes in the knees and a white t-shirt with gold sandals. "is this cute?" you asked nate after getting dressed.

"no. it's not." he looked up for a second. you instantly got mad. "what do you mean!?" (don't).

"i think you'd look better with nothing on." nate smirked coming closer to you. "enough." you smacked his chest.

"ow! jesus where did you learn to hit like that?" he held his chest. "get ready." you pointed to the bathroom.

you started doing your makeup at your vanity in your room. nate wasn't fond of you having it in the bedroom but it made you happy so he looked past it.

nate got out of the shower coming out with no shirt on. he knew when he would show off his tattoos to you it was a huge turn on.

you looked over and you swooned over your beautiful boyfriend. "how fucking hot can one person get?" you bit your lip.

"do i look good?" nate came over to where you were now standing.

"so good." you snaked your arms around his neck. "well you look good too." nate smirked pinching your sides.

"let's skip dinner and stay here." he pressed his lips to yours. "nate we can't." you whined.

"sure we can. its all up to you if you're quick or not." he smirked pushing me on the bed.

"w-we have to go." you stuttered as nates lips found their way to your neck. "we have time baby." he sucked on your neck.

your breath hitched in the back of your throat. "oh my."

"we can make it quick, can't we baby girl?" nates hands slid all the way down to your pants.

"mhm." you hummed. "words." nate unbuttoned your pants.

"y-yes." you coughed.

he unzipped your pants and pulled them down agonizingly slow. his lips went from your neck to your chest.

his hands worked their way back down to your panties. "nate please." you moaned.

he smirked as he ran his finger over your clothed area. "stop teasing me. we have to make this quick remember." you clenched your teeth.

"i want to hear you screaming my name so loud that my parents know why we're late to dinner." he whispered into your ear.

nate pulled your thighs apart, kissing the insides of them.

"please, please nate." you whined.

"instead of going to dinner with my parents, i'm going to eat you for dinner." he smirked pulling down your panties and shoving his face in between your thighs.

💫

yIKES I HATE THIS. IM GETTING MY HAIR DONE WHILE IM WRITING THIS