romeo & juliet

"Okay class on Thursday you will presenting a project on a Shakespeare play. I will be partnering you up. "Okay so..it will be.. Ainsley and Luke, Brinley and dylan, Y/N and Nate. "Wait what?" you said shocked. you got paired with the hottest guy in school. "Y/N? is there a problem?" your teacher asked. "oh no. there's not a problem." you sat back in your chair. "alright rest of the time work on your projects." she smiled walking back to her desk. Nate walked over to you desk, turned the chair around and say on the chair backwards. "So what play do you want to do." you asked. "hmm.." he said pretending to be thinking. "Ah! Romeo and Juliet!" he said smiling. you rolled your eyes. "okay fine." you shrugged. "Yes!" Nate yelled in success. "Alright let's get to it!" he rubbed his hands together. "Okay we could do a poster board.?" you said questionably. "Yeah that sounds good. it will be the best damn poster." he winked. you could almost melt. "Alright come to my house tonight." he smiled. "okay." you smiled. after school you went to hobby lobby and got some supplies for the project and went to Nate's. you knocked on the door and Nate answered it. "Hey Y/N!" he smiled. "Hiiii!" she smiled. "Let's do this." he said getting out the things for the project. "this looks amazing already!" you said in amazement. "I know." nate looked satisfied. "okay come over tomorrow too and we can finish this thing." he smiled walking you out the door. *the next day* "ayyyeee." Nate said opening the door. "What's up?!" you smiled. "Nothing waiting on your ass." he laughed. "whatever, let's just finish this thing." you laughed. by 9:00 you were almost done with the project all you had to do is glue on the pictures. "I'll glue them on Y/N and I'll take it to school tomorrow." Nate yawned. "Are you sure?" you asked. "For sure. it will be fine!" he laughed. "Okay. thank you! see you tomorrow." you walked out the door. the next morning you went into Mrs. Smiths class and Nate wasn't there. "Okay Y/N! you're next." your teacher smiled. "uh-um." you stuttered. "I'm here!" Nate said coming through the door. "thank god." you whispered. he put up the poster board and the pictures weren't there. "Nate where are my pictures?" you whispered. "trust me." he whispered back. you nodded. "okay Romeo and Juliet was a love story wrote by Shakespeare. William Shakespeare was born in 1564." Nate spoke. "and now for our visual." he smirked. he grabbed you by the waist and kissed your lips. "Romeo and Juliet was a love story. kinda like this one." he smiled. you blushed and the whole class clapped.