tough love

you stood in your kitchen with Nate's shirt on. a wine glass in your hand. you pressed your lips to the glass, your lipstick staining the glass. you thought about what you have done wrong, to have Nate think you're not enough. the door opened and closed. there he was, the person you loved & hated with a passion. lips swollen, messy hair, shirt half buttoned, but the buttons didn't quite match the right holes. you looked at he clock. 3:15 am. you looked at him & sipped your wine. he walked over to the fridge & grabbed a water. "What's her name?" you shot at him. "What do you mean?" he shot back. "You fucking know what I mean Nate." you said slamming your glass down. "you come home everyday in the early hours of the morning, you're lips are always swollen, you always take a shower before you say hi to me, or kiss me, your hairs always messed up, & you come home half dressed! now tell me you're not having an affair. I wanna know what her name is!" you yelled. "Baby..-" "Don't fucking 'baby' me, Nate. I wanna know why I'm not enough. what does she give you that I don't?" you picked up your wine glass. "Y/N, I'm sor-" "Oh yeah you're SO sorry, actually no I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I can't give you things you don't want. I'm sorry that I'm not enough. IM FUCKING SORRY NATE." you crushed the wine glass in your hand. you cried & screamed at the same time. blood flowed out of your hand. you sat on the floor & cried. Nate sat down next to you. "Babe I'm sorry. you give me everything in the world. you treat me like a king & I treat you like shit. I felt like dirt doing this." he hugged you. "We're okay. this is tough love."

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH THIS 😍😍