Chapter Three

I yawned, all eyes are suddenly on me

"You're serious right now?" Sungjin asked, but it is more like a disbelief statement. I quickly adjusted my sitting position to more of a proper way.

"Sorry, can't sleep much last night" I apologized, blinking my eyes repeatingly to keep myself awake before Sungjin moved on in explaining the plan of our next heist at a south branch of a gang called Fly.

It wasn't long before I got distracted again. I really regret not being alerted of the scheduled meeting since I sneaked out again a few hours before the meeting. I didn't sleep a blink after that.

"Understand?" Sungjin asked, slamming one of the files in his hand in front of me, snapping me back to reality.

"Yes" I answered, too fast. I took a minute to look at each of them before slowly gulping.

"I'm sorry, what were we talking about?" I was hesitating when I asked the question. Sungjin sighed.

"Focus, Y/N" he reminded as I quickly nodded.

"I'll overview the plan. Dowoon and Brian-" he started, but was cut off by Brian.

"Young K" Brian said shortly.

"You're not seriously doing this right now, are you?" Jae, who sat beside me, commented on Brian's silly argument.

"What? She can waste our time by dozing off but I can't correct my name?" Brian argued, taking quick glances at me.

Ouch.

"Stop it. Dowoon and Young K will go first and clear the gate as well as the front door. Jae and I will follow right after and head towards the safe. Wonpil will be the one giving us directions and you, secure the back door" Sungjin explained, pointing at me during the last sentence.

"Wait, I'm going solo?" I asked him in shock. They never let me go solo. Everywhere I go, one of them will be there to eye me.

"Why? Scared?" Dowoon snickered at me. I fought the urge to curse him out.

"The back door is less dangerous. There's estimated to be under five guards. You can manage them" Sungjin ignored Dowoon's mockery.

"And the back door will be our plan B so be ready for any possibilities" Sungjin stated, looking at me. I nod.

"So we go big? We're going through the front door" Wonpil stated as he examined the blueprint of the building on the table.

"Yeah, go big or go home" Sungjin shrugged, pulling out a case of weapons and placed them on the table.

"And how much time do we have?" Jae asked as he grabbed his favourite rifle from the case.

"10 minutes. Be late, and it's a bye-bye" Sungjin calmly stated. It tickled my stomach as I let out a small chuckle.

All of them turned their heads to me as if I've grown two heads. "Right, sorry" I raised my hand mid-air for a quick second and stayed quiet.

"As a reminder, there's mines planted all around outside of the building, so be careful" Sungjin reminded. I looked up at him before looking back at the blueprint.

One wrong move and I'd be blown to death.

"Hey Y/N, what about a rifle this time?" Sungjin smiled as he tossed me the rifle. I quickly catched it in my hand.

"Thanks" I smiled, examining the semi-automatic rifle. I've practiced with it before so I'm sure I can easily get used to it again.

"We're heading there in 10, get ready. It's a long ass drive" Sungjin sighed under his breath before walking out of the meeting room.

•••

Dowoon slided the van door open before jumping out, followed by Brian. They swiftly approached the gate and executed the guard before heading in.

"Good luck" Jae patted my head softly before jumping off the van with Sungjin.

"You can do it, Y/N" Wonpil stated when he saw me hesitating. He peeked from behind the monitors to give me a reassuring smile. I nodded, thanking him before following after Jae and Sungjin.

The moment they got inside the building, I creep my way to the back door while staying alert of the mines they may have planted around the place.

I quickly hide behind the walls when I saw two men guiding the back door. I took a deep breath before turning to face them.

I shot the first man on his knee, dropping him on the floor, while shooting the other on his arm. They both were caught off guard as they started to shoot me. I ducked as much as I can before pulling my rifle behind my back.

I took out my handgun from my back pocket and went after the man with the broken arm and tried to kick his shotgun away. However his grip were strong as he tried to point the gun at me so I quickly pushed it to the side as he accidentally shot the other man at his abdomen.

He was looking over his friend, so I took the opportunity to push his shotgun away. It wasn't long, as he put his focus back at me and tried throw a punch. I quickly dodged and heard the man from behind me load his shotgun, so I quickly pulled the man to turn him around which resulting the friend shot him. He dropped on the ground with a loud thud.

I made my way towards the other man while dodging his bullet and hit the side of his neck with my elbow, hard, leaving him unconscious on the ground.

I let out a sigh of relief as I take in the view of the unconsious men in front of me, one probably dead.

Too fast to my liking, the back door opened as another armed man came to my direction. I quickly dodged his shot and kicked his gun off his hand. He grunted, pulling out a knife pocket.

"Oh, I hate this" I mumbled to myself.

{End of Chapter 3}
I'm not good at writing fighting scenes so I hope this didn't come out bad. Thanks for reading!