Chapter Eight

"Okay, let me give you a vision of our mission today" Sungjin got up from his seat in the van and approached Wonpil who's typing in the computer

If I haven't mentioned, some of the seats in the van were thrown away to give a little space for all the technologies, weapons storage and some last minute meeting revision.. and that's what about to happen now.

"I will enter the bank with Jae as a client. Jae will be there to distract the bank teller while I excuse myself to the toilet" Sungjin started as images of the upcoming event flooded in my head.

"After we're in, Y/N, you will walk up to the guards. There will be keys hang on his jeans' belt loop. I need you to steal those keys from him" Sungjin continued.

The image of me walking towards the bank vanished away when I turned to look at Sungjin.

"How am I supposed to steal them?" I asked him as he lifted some shopping bags, throwing them at me.

The images are finally back again.

I walked towards the guard, acting like I'm having a hard time with my bags as I asked for his help to hold some of them while he used his other hand to open the door for me. That time, I sneakily grabbed the key out of his belt loop in a swift move.

"You will go to the counter and asked them to bring you to the deposit room" Sungjin continued.

"I have a deposit appointment lined up this evening under the name Hana Lee" I told the bank teller as she give me a small smile, leading me towards the deposit room.

She unlocked the door for me before giving me a private time to store my stuffs.

"That is when Dowoon get in the bank and distract the bank teller. He will be a french businessman who can't speak Korean nor English. It will be enough to distract them from awhile" Sungjin continued again.

"But he doesn't look French" I butted in, turning my head to look at Dowoon for the first time today. Unexpectedly, he is dressed up in Parisian style.

"He's prepared" I stated in amusement before Sungjin continued.

"Once the bank teller left the desposit room, you will sneak out and hand me the key" Sungjin added.

"I'll get in their lowest floor with that key and open the safe. And I'll be out before anyone notice" Sungjin ended his small speech with a proud smile.

"This is like a scene from Army of Thieves, not gonna lie" I commented, trying to expose him. He shrugged simply.

"It's a good movie" Sungjin decided not to argue as he played along. I smiled.

"Now, when are we going to start?" I asked, starting to get excited as I cracked my knuckles.

"What do you mean? We already did" Wonpil chuckled as he pointed at the bags full of cash beside me.