Chapter Thirty Two

And just like that, the past visions of my memory with blurry faces came back to me

And just like that, the past visions of my memory with blurry faces came back to me. All turning clear as I recognised the face.

Soon, different memories that had always been hiding at the back of my mind, appeared. Fighting off each other to present it to me.

"Liv, where are you going?" my hand were pulled by the rough hand of his when I got up from the bed suddenly.

I turned to look at him. A small frown were on his face, his lips were pouty as he rubbed his sleepy eyes with his other hand.

"I need to get ready for work" I chuckled lightly. Instead, he pulled me towards him. I had a hard time balancing myself. I fell down on the bed, into his arms.

"Chan!" I squeaked when he wrapped his arms around me. He let out a hoarse chuckle, kissing my cheeks.

"New won't mind" he said as he continued showering me with kisses.

•••

"Christopher Bahng" I warned him with my arms across my chest. I tried my best to look intimidating to him but all he did was laugh cheekily.

"Yes, sweetheart?" he flashes his tantalizing dimpled smile at me as I rolled my eyes, hiding the fact that my heart fluttered because of him.

•••

"Liv, take the man's order" Chanhee grunted as he took over my work, which is steaming the coffee.

"Wha-why?" I whined, not happy since I almost finished making the coffee. I rubbed my slightly dirty hands on the apron.

"That rude customer said, 'only my girlfriend is worthy enough to take my order" Chanhee mocked the person, making faces while he do so. I turned to look at the counter and noticed Chan smiling brightly.

A laugh escaped my lips, "Cutie".

•••

"Admit it, you love me more" I challenged him while he hugged me tightly from behind. He chuckled.

"I do" he shrugged, planting a kiss on my exposed shoulder.

"Ew, get a room" Hyunjin butted in as he rolled his eyes.

•••

"You're marrying someone?" the frown on his face were visible.

"No, I'm not. It was just-" my sentences were cut off when he pulled out a wedding invitation. My wedding invitation.

"What is this? Who is Jaehyung? Your Mom sent this to me" Chris were desperate for answers.