Chapter Twelve

Suddenly, there's a loud ringing sound in my ears

Suddenly, there's a loud ringing sound in my ears. I shut my eyes tight and blocked my ears in reflex.

"Oh, we're almost there!" a voice which I recognised to be mine, squeaked.

Another memory recall?

The view in front of me is almost identical as the one I was looking at with Chris, just now.

The ferris wheel finally raised to the top. I quickly got up from the small seat to enjoy the amazing view.

"Hey hey hey, sit back down, up, it's dangerous" a male voice freaked out as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to the seat.

"Come on, don't be such a grandpa" I whined, trying to get up again but he held me down firmly. He let out a heartful laugh, not even offended by the nickname I gave him.

"This grandpa is just taking care of you" he said, pinching my nose slightly.

I grunted, crossing my arms in disastifaction. I look away from him, not sparing a glace towards his way.

"Are you sulking?" he laughed but I ignored him completely. He loosened th grip he has on me and turned my body to face him.

I looked at him with a small pout. Despite of his blurry face, I know that he is good-looking.

I used to be so confused as to why the face of my boyfriend are always blurry in my memory recalls. But I started to get used to it by now, and I just know that they are all Jae.

"Fine, but be careful" he finally gave in, caressing my hair softly. I smiled brightly, getting up from the seat and pulled him with me.

I gasped at the beautiful sunset in front of us. The city looked wonderful.

A chuckle left his lips as he pulled away from my hand and hugged me from behind instead. He placed his chin on my shoulder, getting comfortable.

I placed my hand on top of his, laying my head on his slightly.

"It's beautiful, right?" I mumbled as he hummed.

"You are beautiful" he replied as I slapped his hand playfully.

"I meant the view" I told him with a chuckle. He laughed.

"Well, you're my best view" he cooed, reminding me of the meme. I shook my head, a smile on my lips.

I was so happy, and I was so in love with him.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" another ringing caught in my ear as I felt my body being shook. I snapped back to reality, tearing my eyes open.

"Chris" I called his name, my head was pounding.

I noticed that he had dragged me back to the seat. He's kneeling in front of me, watchig my every moves worriedly.

"Are you okay?" he repeated the question.

"I'm fine, just a little headache" I told him as he nodded.

"We're almost down. Just wait a bit, yeah?" Chris commented as he got up on his feet and sat beside me.

I was quiet, trying to calm down my racing heart. I can feel Chris soothingly patted my shoulder.

As soon as we got off the attraction, Chris had led me to a bench nearby. He somehow managed to get a medicine from the worker.

He also bought some food from the shops that aren't closed yet. A lot of them.

"You need to eat some food before taking the medicine" he stated as he sat down beside me.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry" I told him as he quickly shrugged it off.

We both ate in silence. He checked up on me from time to time and it made me feel so appreciated and safe.

I realised that I start to have a very good feelings about him.

{End of Chapter 12}
Short chapter.