Chapter Twenty Six

"Hm, Chris Lee, Chris Kim, Chrissy Kang" I mumbled the names as I flipped through the pages boringly

It takes forever.

"Christopher Bahng Chahn" I mumbled the name before I paused.

"Damn, what a unique name" I stated in awe, examining his profile. I was a bit disappointed that his picture isn't there.

"Bahng Chahn" I repeated his name, feeling familiar.

I gave it a long thought before a loud gasp escaped my lips. I immediately remembered the day I got in Jae's room to give him the file Wonpil told me to.

The leader of the charity group, is Bang Chan.

Could they be the same person? The spelling is a bit different though.

As I examined his profile, the 2-way-radio which is placed on my desk made a buzz sound.

"Emergency! Everyone get ready, we need to leave now" Sungjin's voice roared in the radio as I quickly got up and reached for it. Everyone replied with a 'roger'.

I quickly threw the radio away and head to my wardrobe. I changed into my gear and left my room.

I bumped into Wonpil on my way there. He's busily typing on his phone.

"Wonpil, do you know what happened?" I asked him as we slightly ran together.

"Got7's building got attacked. They need our help" he replied quickly. I noted his answer and followed him outside. I was confused when he walked past our van.

"We're going there by helicopter" Wonpil told me when he noticed the confusion in my expression. We both head towards the helipad.

I was surprised to know that we finally get to use the helicopter. I always thought the helicopter was just a fake since we never get to use them.

The helicopter's engine was already started when I hopped on. I noticed the dirty look Jae gave me when I saw me getting in with Wonpil. I ignored him completely.

"Have you found out who's their intruder?" Sungjin asked Wonpil. Wonpil quickly jogged to the little computer section and start his work.

"Give me a second" Wonpil said, dropping his phone on the table as he changed to the computer. I understood that he was doing research with his phone earlier.

Wonpil typed on the keyboard, putting his whole focus on it. Everyone took a long pause before Wonpil turned to Sungjin in slight fear.

"Stray Kids" he told Sungjin. Sungjin's face changed as he shared an eye contact with Jae.

The charity team?

I was caught by surprise since they keep appearing lately.

"Any other updates from them?" Sungjin asked after he pulled out a blueprint which I believed to be Got7's building.

"Youngjae and Bambam are injured, they're hiding for now. The team called for back up from another ally that are close to them but they still need our help to defend ther base while they secure the things that they need" Wonpil explained to everyone. Sungjin nodded.

"Young K, how long until we get there?" Sungjin threw the question to Brian.

"6 minutes" Brian replied shortly.

"Okay, Jinyoung informed that Stray Kids attacked them from the front. Since we're in a chopper, we will enter from the top. Stray Kids brought their men in so our job is to get rid of those armed men first" Sungjin started with the plan.

"They brought their men in? Damn, what did Got7 do for them to be that mad" Dowoon stated in awe. He's not the type to get involved while Sungjin's explaining the plan but I guess he got too excited to meet them.

"Got7 stole something that are theirs so they've been having a beef for quite some time now" Wonpil butted in with the answer before Sungjin continued.

I'm surprised that Wonpil could easily figured the details out. He's really good at his job.

"2 minutes!" Brian shouted from the pilot seat.

"We will enter the building together then I'll order everyone where they need to be" Sungjin reminded us as he put on the bulletproof vest over his body.

I never noticed how nervous I was until I saw my hands shaking. I gulped, grabbing my gun and bullets as much as I could.

"Are you going to be okay?" Jae asked when he moved to sit next to me. I hummed, nodding my head.

"You can tell me if you don't want to be involved in this. I can put you on standby" Jae whispered to me as I quickly shake my head.

I wanted to know who the Bang Chan is and what he looks like. I need to know why Jae is after him.

"No no, I can do it" I told him, putting on a smile on my face nervously. He hummed.

"Take care" he said, pecking my cheek quickly and got up from the seat to stand beside Sungjin. They talked for a bit before Sungjin announced that we're landing.

I gripped my rifle tight, ready to fight for the group's ally.. and my life, of course.

{End of Chapter 26}