Chapter Four

"Oh, I hate this" I mumbled, mentally cursed at myself for kicking his gun away

He launched himself at me with full speed as I quickly ran away from him to keep our space.

"You don't want to do this" I commented at the man when he didn't give up going after me. Great, now I sound like one of those this-isn't-you girls.

He only laughed sarcastically before aiming my shoulder. I swat his hand away, knowing that stopping his hand won't do me any good. He aimed for my abdomen next. I was quick to move away, but not fast enough since he had the chance to cut the skin on my arm open, slightly.

I winced in pain, quickly pulling out my handgun from my back pocket. He kicked the gun out of my hand in no time. I looked at my Beretta M9 laying on the ground in sadness.

I just took it out!

He laughed at me briefly before launching himself towards me once again.

This man will never stop, will he?

I pulled out my knife this time. You're asking for a knife fight? Let's have a knife fight.

I blocked his knife with mine as he go on with more chances of killing me. I blocked each one of them despite of my bleeding arm.

I baited him to go towards the place where my gun is for me to grab it, but he seemed to catch on pretty quick when he led me back to the middle of the space.

I almost screamed when he went for my eyeball. This man is crazy! If he's so good why don't he secure the front door instead?

I saw him grew impatient of not being able to stab me. I took the chance to launch myself at him with my knife. It was too fast for him to block me but his reflex were pointing the knife at me.

Silence.

I didn't even realised that I shut my eyes closed until I teared them off to check the surrounding. The man was holding onto me before he fell down on the ground, my knife stuck in his chest.

I gulped, my hands were shaking when I stepped back in fear.

"We're heading out" Sungjin's voice echoed in my ear through the earpiece.

"Front door, secured" Dowoon replied to Sungjin's call.

"Back door, secured" there was a shake in my voice when I replied. Sungjin and Jae ended up taking the front door as I left the place to get back to the van.