Chapter Thirty Five

• Bang Chan's Point of View •

I let out a boring sigh, typing onto my keyboard as I went through random files. I suddenly came across a file that tickled my belly button.

I clicked on the file and waited for the audio to load. Changbin's voice immediately filled the room, a smile formed on my lips.

"If I eat late, I.N will say something again" his whining continued before my own voice come along. I cringed.

"In this dark world, if Seo Changbin wasn't here, what fun would it be to live without him" I sing along, laughing out loud shortly after.

My laughter then were interupted by a phone call. I was surprised to see Y/N's name as the caller ID.

Why is she calling me?

My heartbeat quickened as I cleared my throat and tapped my chest, telling my fast-beating heart to calm down.

"I thought we made it clear to not talk anymore-" I waited for the last few rings before answering her call.

"Help me" she cut me off with a desperate tone. The smug smile on my lips were immediately wiped off as I paused the audio that was playing on my computer.

"I-I need to get away from him. He's been lying to me all this time. Chan, please help me" she continued desperately. I started to feel uneasy as I got up from my chair.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her worriedly. I don't think she is playing around. She sounded scared for real.

"Your girlfriend didn't die. She's still alive-I'm still alive" her words made my stomach sank.

Olivia is still alive? No. There's no way.

However, the next line were interupted by stuff shuffling.

"Please, Chan!" she screamed, but she sounded a little distant than earlier. Without any warning, a loud sound could be heard. I'm convinced that it is a skin touching kind of impact.

It wasn't long until I heard Y/N gasping for air.

What the fuck? Is she being choked?

All of the sudden, all the noises were gone. I pulled the phone away from my ear to make sure the call is still going.

"What the fuck was that?" I was worried, almost speechless. The next line was quiet before the call was ended.

I pulled the phone away from my ear, staring at it in utter shock.

"What happened to her?" I mumbled to myself.

I quickly exited my room to find Minho. I was glad to find him watching movies with Han.

"Minho, I need your help" I told him. The smile that was on his lips immediately dropped as he look at me, whining.

"What else now?" he whined.

"We need to find Y/N. I think she's in danger" I told him yet he was quiet.

"I know you want nothing to do with her but please, I really think she need our help" I begged him.

"Fine, what makes you think she's in danger?" he got up from the sofa and head towards Seungmin's room, Han is following us from behind.

"She called me just now, it seemed like she's being abused" I told him as we entered Seungmin's room.

"Hey! At least knock on the door" Seungmin complained when Minho barged in his room.

"Track the number" Minho yanked the phone out of my hand and threw it towards Seungmin, which he caught swiftly.

"Y/N?" Seungmin questioned the moment he saw the caller ID in my phone.

"Listen to the last log" I told him instead. He didn't waste any second listening to the last call.

"Holy molly, is she being choked?" Han butted in out of nowhere.

"It seems so" I replied.

"This voice, who do you think it is?" Seungmin played back a voice that I didn't notice during the call.

"Park Jaehyung" my heart whispered the answer to me.

"Aren't they dating? Why is he suddenly hurting her?" Minho questioned, more to himself.

"I don't know, but she talked about how he lied to her" I told him.

"And she also mentioned that your girlfriend is still alive" Seungmin added.

"Then she said that she is still alive-like we don't know that" Han added with a dirty look, after Seungmin.

"I'm hungry. Call me back when you guys figured this riddle out" Han added again with a sigh as he got up from Seungmin's bed which he was laying on.

"Wait, Hannie. You said there was a package for me?" Minho stopped Han from walking any further.

"Yeah, I put them in your room" Han answered lazily, wanting to go out.

"Give me a second" Minho turned to me before running out of Seungmin's room. I shared a look with Seungmin before another voice, well a cute on this time, butted in.

"Chan! Someone wants to meet you" Jeongin found his way in Seungmin's room. He catched his breath after running for god knows how long.

"Who?" I asked him but he only looked at me with a nervous smile.

{End of Chapter 35}