Chapter Forty Two

• Third Point of View •

The second Olivia and Dowoon were out of their sights, Wonpil got a lot more brutal as he kept launching at Chan with full speed.

He was strong, despite of his leg being shot.

Wonpil aimed for Chan's abdomen which Chan dodged swiftly. They both moved around the big space as if they're waltzing together.

The difference is that one of them is holding a deadly weapon while the other is, well, holding on for dear life.

Their goal is basically trying to get everyone out of here safely, including both Wonpil and Jae.

Chan started to get tired from the amount of time pushing Wonpil's wrist away from his body. The luck wasn't on Chan's side as he wasn't able to block the last swing from Wonpil. The knife pierced its way through Chan's skin.

Chan winced in pain, holding onto his injured arm. Before Wonpil could hurt Chan much more, Minho swiftly jumped in and gave Wonpil a hard flying kick.

The kick resulted Wonpil to fall on the ground. In spite of the heavy impact, the knife were still held firm in Wonpil's hand.

Minho didn't have enough time to knock Wonpil out since he got back up and launched towards him with the knife in his hand.

Minho blocked every single attack from Wonpil while throwing some punches as well. Minho yanked the knife away from Wonpil and gave him a punch square in the face.

Wonpil fell on the ground once again. As Minho crouched down to give him another punch, Wonpil pulled Minho's leg making him fall hard on the ground.

Minho screamed in pain since he fell on his tailbone. Wonpil laughed and was about to throw multiple punches at Minho before Chan kicked him in the chest.

Wonpil flew to the back, his body hitting the hard ground. Chan sat on top of Wonpil to hold him down.

"Give up, Wonpil. We can settle this nicely" Chan tried to make a proposition to Wonpil so everyone can get out of the place.

Wonpil only laughs.

Chan quietly reached out for a gun in his back pocket, but this action doesn't go unnoticed by Wonpil.

As one of Wonpil's hand is free from Chan's grip, he reached out to Chan, and gave Chan's fresh wound a hard and deep press with his fingers.

Chan screamed hysterically, feeling his whole body weaken, reacting to the unbearable pain. Wonpil swiftly kicked Chan off him while taking the gun from Chan's back pocket.

"This game is only just getting started" Wonpil was breathing heavily yet forced a mischievous smile on his lips. He pulled out a remote from his pocket.

Chan was on his knees, also trying to control his breathing as he clutched onto his arm. He watched every single of Wonpil's movements.

"What the fuck is that?" the question left Minho's lips as he tried to get off the ground. He needed to fight, despite of being in pain.