Chapter Seventeen

I entered the casino alone, putting on such a confidence look despite of my weakening knees

The place is reek of alcohol with sultry music blasted. I wanted to leave already.

Wonpil and Dowoon got in the casino a lot later than me to make it looked like we didn't come together.

"The owner's at the VIP table, grab a drink and go to him" Sungjin told me from the earpiece. My eyes immediately searched from the VIP section before I head to the bar.

"The owner doesn't know you so you can take the chance to talk to him freely" Sungjin continued as I ordered a drink.

"Good luck. I will go there once you got the key" Sungjin said before the other line gone quiet.

I looked at the targeted man, taking a deep breath in before making my way towards him. There are a few more women by his sides but with a nice introduction, I was able to sit next to him.

I hold a nice chat with him, keeping him interested. Once I located the key, which is inside his suit's outer pocket.

"Oh, wow. You're really muscular" I distracted him by touching his arms, seductively.

"You like it?" he asked with a teasy smile. I returned his smile, making it doesn't seem forced.

"I love it" I told him as my hand traveled all the way to his chest. He was completely distracted, leaning in and placing his face on the crook of my neck.

I took the chance to pull out the card and hide it under my thigh. My hand stayed on his chest, ready to push him away if he ever gone over the line.

My eyes searched for Wonpil but he was nowhere to be soon. I noticed Dowoon and started to give him look. He understood it immediately while talking to his earpiece.

"Wyan, long time no see" Sungjin appeared by the VIP section. The man slowly moved away from me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Oh, Sungjin. What a surprise to have you here" the owner shook hand with Sungjin. He smiled simply.

"I was just passing by and thought to give your casino a visit" Sungjin reasoned, his eyes turned to me. I sneakily grabbed the key.

"Good evening, m'lady" Sungjin reached out his hand to mine. I gladly placed my hand with the key on top of his, as he kissed the top of my hand softly, grabbing the key as he did so.

"I'll be on my way now. See you another time" Sungjin told the man as he bowed slightly and left the booth.

"That man got some shitty attitude, I tell you" Wyan commented the second Sungjin left. He grabbed his glass and took a sip.

I smiled awkwardly.

I was told to leave a few minutes after the exchange to make him less suspicious. Jae ad Sungjin is probably om their way to the vaults right now.