slapped

OK BEFORE YOU THINK IT'S IN THE DIRTY WAY, ITS NOT!! it's just a normal slap that went too far by Mitch. It's boy x boy, and in this one Harry's a lil' softie. :3 anyways, enjoy! This was also based on ONE single scene in my head, so writing is TERRIBLE, and there's not much build-up or story to it, and it's real short. 

Harry and the rest of his band had decided to have a meet-up, for no particular reason. They were having it at Harry and Mitch's house in L.A. It had originally been Mitch's apartment, but Mitch had recently decided to ask Harry to move in, which he of course said yes to. 

The band had come to their place now, and they were greeting everyone and getting comfortable. Apparently, Harry had said something, that Mitch, did not want to be announced, so he slapped him on the knee/thigh, harder than he meant to. (IM SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT MITCH WOULD SLAP HARRY FOR, SO I HAD TO IMPROVISE) 

"yeah, and- OW!" Harry cried, before everyone turned their heads towards Mitch's direction, including Harry. 

The room had gone silent.

"what?" Mitch asked. 

"that hurt" Harry said, tears forming in his eyes. 

"If you'll excuse me." Harry said, quickly walking towards his new room. 

"Uh, sorry guys, be right back." Mitch said, getting up and chasing after Harry. Everyone nodded and started talking again. (i guess nobody cares that our PRECIOUS BB IS CRYING AND IN PAIN?!?!?) 

Mitch knocked on the door before coming into Harry's room. He saw Harry on the bad crying, rubbing his thigh with his hand. 

"Harry.." Mitch said quietly. Harry flinched, oblivious to Mitch before he said that. (idk what oblivious means, but okay) 

"Look, i'm sorry, I-" 

"It's okay." Harry said quickly, slightly afraid of Mitch. Mitch could already tell he was nervous and scared though. 

"love, don't be scared of me, It was an accident, and I won't do it again." Mitch said, joining Harry on the bed. He took Harry's hand and kissed it, before patting his knee gently. 

"you know I love you, right?" Mitch said, as he cuddled up with Harry. 

"Mhm, I love you too." Harry said curling into Mitch. They lay in silence for about 30 seconds before Harry broke it. 

"Why did you slap me though?" Harry asked, slightly looking up at Mitch. 

"It was an accident, and I lost my temper, and it was the only way I knew I could get you to stop talking about it without hurting you, but I was mad, and I did it harder than I thought. So I did end up hurting you, and I'm sorry." Mitch explained. 

Harry nodded. "It's okay." 

Mitch gave Harry a kiss on the top of his head, before patting his knee again and getting off the bed. "c'mon" 

They entered the living room where everyone was talking (bc they don't care about our kind little love) and sat down again. 

anddd i don't know how to end it! haha. Thanks so much for 2k+ reads, means so much!! uhhh, that's really it for the outro :I. So, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!!