cold (request)

this is a request I had received!! if you would like to add anything to it, just tell me, i will be happy to do so!! but, here it is!! (why is he so fucking cute thoughhh) and they're in Jamaica during this. 

Harry woke up to trouble breathing. He had a stuffy nose, and he hadn't noticed, but he had wrapped himself in the blanket very tightly. He got up to get a tissue from the bathroom, realizing how fatigued he was. 

he entered the bathroom, looking for a tissue box, but his watery eyes made it a little more difficult. He found the tissues, blowing his nose, then heading back to bed. He looked at the digital alarm clock, it was 4:52 AM. 2 hours until he had to get up and head to the studio. He had already diagnosed himself with a cold, because he needed to drag a blanket with him everywhere he went. 

He groaned as he got back into bed, he tried to sleep for the next half hour, but his stuffy nose made it hard, and he had started to develop cough. He decided to call his manager saying he had a cold, and that he should plan something else for today, but thought twice after realizing it was 5:00 in the morning. 

Harry stared at the ceiling, thinking about how to fuck he was going to record today. His voice was not warmed up, and it was never going to be warmed up today. He could focus on producing today, then he wouldn't have to record. But they already got the whole track done. 

- 1 hour later - 

Harry was still awake, probably now sleep deprived. He had to get to the studio by 7:00, eat breakfast, make breakfast, get dressed. (lol, i did that backwards). All by 7:15. Jeff had planned for today to start early, because they were starting to fall behind, and Clare was going to be gone for a day for her brother's birthday. (does Clare even have a brother??) 

Harry got up from bed, chills filling his body, as he put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants. He tried doing his hair, but decided to hold it back with sunglasses. 

He went into the kitchen, making eggs and toast. simple. He cracked an egg onto the pan, after he put the toast into the toaster. He couldn't smell the food, which was a huge disappointment, but it is what it is. 

- at the studio - 

Harry entered the studio, earning a concerned look from Jeff. 

"why is your nose red? you sick?" Jeff asked. Harry was deciding if he wanted to tell him, or not. He decided to just tell him, if it was that noticeable, there was no hiding it. 

"just a cold." Harry said, his voice being super raspy. 

"oh, why don't you go drink something, it'll help." Jeff said. Harry agreed and went to get a drink, passing by Mitch sitting on the couch. After he got his tea, he joined Mitch on the couch. 

"morning" Mitch said. 

"mornin'" Harry replied, already leaning onto Mitch's shoulder. 

"sick?" Mitch asked, noticing Harry was being more cuddly, and that he had hot tea in his hands, andd a red nose, anddddd he had sweatpants and a sweatshirt on.  

"mhm." Harry responded, placing his tea on the coffee table in front of them. He buried his face into the crook of Mitch's neck, in the cutest way possible, and let out one short breath. He fell asleep on Mitch's shoulder, and Mitch decided to use his phone while he waited for Jeff. (idk what they were waiting for tho) 

- 3 hours later - 

Harry woke up to a familiar voice, and a hand patting his knee. 

"Harry, Hey. Harry, it's time to get up." Mitch said, as Harry stirred from his sleep. 

"what time is it?" Harry asked. 

"about 10" Mitch replied. 

"how long was i out?" Harry asked. 

"about, uhh, 3 hours." Mitch said. 

"what was everyone doing?" Harry asked. 

"well, Jeff and Ryan were talking about the track, and then Adam was recording with Sarah and Clare, and Adam filled in my bass parts so we wouldn't wake you up. So now you just have to tell Tyler if you want anything changed, and we're done for the day." Mitch explained. 

"we're not recording?" Harry asked. 

"No, they're waiting for you to get better." Mitch replied. 

"M'kay." Harry got up from the couch, his tea was now cold, and Mitch grabbed the cup while helping Harry get up. 

Mitch placed the cup in the sink. (i just had to add that for some reason) 

- later (idk) - 

Harry was in his room in a house that he rented in Jamaica. He was in his bed wrapped up in a blanket, next to Mitch, who had just come into his room to play guitar with him. Harry was already feeling better, it's just the chills that got to him. 

"what're you playing?" Mitch asked. 

"i dunno, just random chords" Harry replied, before sniffling his nose. 

"i brought my guitar, if you don't mind." Mitch asked. 

"sure." Harry said, as he scooted over for Mitch. They played two ghosts, then fine line, then every song thats possible on guitar. 

anyway, i hope you liked it!! sorry it was super short :PP but, it was really fun to write, because i've never done one where he has a cold!! thanks for requesting, and thanks for reading, stay safe. wear a mask, and bye bye!!