depression??

ppl were asking for mental health ones. *TRIGGER WARNING* please please pleaseeee, if you r experiencing any mental health issues, please contact a health care provider. if you are thinking about self-harm, pls just don't do it, try and stay clean, i would be so proud of u! if your thinking about suicide, just note: you won't be able to read these harry fanfics. :o 

Harry had just done a show in London. Of course, it was a secret show. Harry thought that he had done a horrible job. He tripped about a million times, his voice cracked about 7 times, he couldn't even sing 'sign of the times' properly. Plus, he had his other personal problems. 

"Harry, you did great." Mitch assured. 

"no, I didn't, you don't have to pity me." Harry said, head in his hands on the couch. His elbows rested on his knees. 

"I don't pity you, you actually did good." Mitch said. No one else was in the room, Mitch was the only one Harry had let around him. 

Harry's phone kept buzzing, he didn't dare to check it, he could care less about whatever it was. Normally his phone would basically explode after shows. Harry picked up his phone, turning off notifications, slamming it onto the table next to the small couch. 

"Harry..." Mitch said, sitting down next to him. 

"what?" Harry said. 

"wanna go get a drink or something?" Mitch asked. 

"no, I just wanna stay here forever." Harry said. 

"well, the venue's about to close, so let's at least get in the car." Mitch said. Rubbing Harry on the back. 

"I'll just live here then." Harry said, being as stubborn as he is. 

"Harry, c'mon. I'm just gonna drag you out of here if you don't move." Mitch said, already grabbing some of his things. 

"fine." harry huffed, he stood up, collecting his phone, his wallet, and his keys. He followed Mitch out of his dressing room, and into the car. 

Once they were in the car, Mitch gave Harry a blanket from the trunk, 1. because it was a long drive home and it was winter, 2. Harry looked cold. 

"where do you wanna go?" Mitch asked, once Harry had gotten the blanket around his legs. 

"i just wanna go home." Harry said. Mitch drove ahead. Harry's head was against the window, legs curled up to his chest, the blanket around his legs. 

"you can get some rest, we're just going to your place." Mitch said. 

"thanks." Harry replied, closing his eyes. Apparently he was tired, because once his eyes shut he drifted off. 

- at home - 

"here" Mitch said, nudging Harry. 

"hmm?" Harry said sleepily. 

"we're here." 

"where?" 

"your house" 

"ughh." harry grumbled, he closed his eyes again. It was pretty dark outside, considering it was about 10:20. The only lights on were the car lights. 

"what?" Mitch asked, unbuckling his seatbelt, and Harry's too. 

"tired." Harry said, wrapping the blanket tightly around him. 

"i know you are, but that's why we're at your place." Mitch informed, he got out of the car and walked around until he was on Harry's side. 

"are you gonna get out of the car or not?" Mitch said, opening the door. He caught a sleeping Harry, who was originally leaning on the door that Mitch had opened. "shit." Mitch mumbled. He pushed Harry the other way.