Eating Disorder(1D - Request, Larry)

hello! this is a fun little one direction request! requester @sayehstylision thanks so much for the request! 

Harry had woken up on their day off, at about 5:30 AM, to the sound of his stomach growling. Of course he ignored it, but Louis didn't. Somehow, the smallest sounds that Harry make, wake Lou up, anytime. 

"Eat something, please baby." Lou whispered from the other bunk. Harry ignored him, as well as another growl from his stomach and tried his best to go back to sleep. "Hazza please eat something, your disorder isn't getting better." Louis repeated. 

"fine" Harry huffed, getting out from his bunk. He knew it wouldn't do any good, he would just vomit it out afterwards. 

"Thank you love." Louis said, going back to sleep. Harry went towards the kitchen in the tour bus, it was quite small, but there was still a mini fridge, a sink, a pantry, a microwave, and a mini stove. 

He grabbed a granola bar from the pantry, realizing Louis wasn't awake, he opened it, took a bite, then threw it away. He would spew it out later, so he went back to bed, fear of gaining a little weight. 

- 2 hours later - 

Harry had been awake for 2 hours, hoping to stay awake until Louis was deep asleep, which he was. He went to the bathroom, sticking his head over the toilet. He stuck a finger inside his mouth, forcing him to gag and soon enough make a round of sick come up. 

All that was in his system was that bite of granola, so he was done pretty quick. He went back to bed, stopping quickly between Liam and Niall's bunk. Harry's head was starting to hurt, and go light. 

Harry whined, blank spots covering his vision. 2 seconds later his eyes rolled back, body falling to the ground. 

- Louis POV - 

Louis woke up to a loud thump on the ground. "Hazza, you okay?" Louis said, automatically asking if his boyfriend was ok, even though he didn't even know what was going on. When he got no response, he started to get worried. 

"Haz?" Louis said, getting up. "Oh my god, Harry!" Louis said, getting down from his bunk, and waking up the others boys. 

"oh my god, Haz, please wake up!" Louis shouted, by now the boys were opening the curtains to their bunks. 

"stop shouting Lou." Niall said. 

"Maybe you'd know why I'm screaming if you looked at Harry, Niall!" Louis sassed, tapping his boyfriends cheek. 

"god, please say you ate something." Louis said, as Niall got down from his bunk, still groggy. 

"what the fuck happened?" Zayn said, stirring. 

"Harry's unconscious and you guys didn't even notice!" Louis shouted. 

"what?" Zayn said, only half awake. 

"harry please wake up, please baby."  Louis begged, tapping Harry's cheek. 

"Lou, calm down, if worse comes to worse we can call medical." Niall said, finally awake. 

"you guys don't even know." Louis said, shaking Harry slightly. 

"know what?" 

"he has a fucking eating disorder, that's why he fainted. He keeps spitting his food out. I was trying to get him to eat earlier, but I guess he didn't." Louis said, Harry starting to stir. 

"mmm." Harry said, barely loud enough for anyone to hear.

"oh god, your alive!" Louis said, a tad bit dramatic. 

"mhm." Harry said. By now everyone was just in a circle, staring at Harry. 

- 30 minutes later - 

"Haz, eat something, we don't want you to faint again." Louis said, now at the table in the bus. 

"why didn't you tell the rest of us, Lou?" Liam asked, turning into Daddy Direction. 

"i don't know, H didn't feel comfortable with it. I would've." Louis said, rubbing Harry's hand. 

- 2 days later - 

They got Harry a therapist, and he got better. The boys encouraged Harry to eat as much as he could, and he fainted only 3 more times in 5 months. Harry was back to his usual self, and they continued to do concerts. 

ok, sorry it was rlly short and super bad, if you want anything added or changed,  I will be happy to do so! I hope you liked it, and thanks for reading, stay safe. wear a mask, and bye byeeeee.