burned (on a pan, don't worry)

so, i just had a scene in my head, again, soo here we go! also, i know that the pic isn't real, but he looks so good. but it isn't real bc he doesn't have his seafoam green eyes, but everything else looks great!! 

Harry decided to cook for his band at his house on their day off. Everybody agreed to come to his house, so why not? he loved cooking, and he was pretty good at it too. He was just gonna make simple pork chop with rice, something he's done a million times! 

Harry turned on the stove, and took out a cast iron pan (for any of those cooks, i don't know what a cast iron pan is. :P) He took the pork chop, that he bought today, out of the fridge. (wait- i know your supposed to defreeze it, but just-) He carefully placed it onto the pan, and decided to boil the rice while he waited. Even though he had a rice maker, he thought this way was more fun. 

Everyone was on the couch, watching something, that Harry had no clue as to what it was. They were just waiting to watch the Notebook with him. Harry filled the pot with water, and as he placed it on the stove, his forearm came in contact with the side of the burning hot pan. 

"FUCK!!!" Harry screamed. He tried to hold his forearm but it was burning too much, and when he touched it it hurt more. "shiiiittttt" Harry said to himself. He saw everyone running down the hall 3 seconds later. 

"what happened!?" Adam said, eyes flooding with concern. Harry's arm was blistering, pretty bad, and his whole forearm was red. 

"hit my fucking arm on the side of the pan." Harry explained, he was crouched down with his arm out. Mitch walked around the counter to see Harry's arm. 

"turn it over" Mitch ordered, because Harry's burned was facing the ground. Harry obeyed, and Mitch frowned at the nasty skin. 

"did you put it in water yet?" Mitch asked, somehow being super calm. 

"No." Harry said quickly, Mitch walked him over to the sink, running the water. 

"This might hurt," Mitch warned, he grabbed Harry wrists, forcing his arm to come in contact with the water. Harry winced as it did, trying to pull away, but Mitch forced him to keep it in the water. 

"Can someone get pain reliever and aloe Vera?" Mitch asked, everyone went towards the bathroom. 

"How are you so fucking calm about this?" Harry asked, still trying to pull away. 

"I've been burned before, on my leg" Mitch explained, which made a whole lot more sense to Harry. 

"Oh, when can I get my arm out of the water?" Harry said. 

"20 minutes." Mitch responded, as he let go of Harry's arm to get a cloth. "Keep it in the water, and don't touch the blisters." Mitch ordered, but Harry had trouble keeping it in the water. Sarah came back with Aloe Vera, and Clare came back with the pain relievers. Which Harry took gratefully. 

"Hey, Sarah, can you put Aloe Vera on his burn in 15 minutes? I'm gonna look up how bad his burn is." Mitch asked.

"Yea." Sarah responded. 

- 20 minutes later - 

Harry was on the couch, watching The Notebook with everyone, and Mitch was still on the phone with a doctor. His burn had been wrapped up by Mitch, in a cold cloth. The pain relievers were working (thank the gods) and Sarah had finished up the rice and pork chops. 

Everyone was eating the pork chops as well, and Mitch had just come through the door. 

"What'd they say?" Harry asked. 

"Well, you have a 2nd degree burn, and it will take 1 - 3 weeks to heal, if we go get your ointment for it at the doctors. I'm gonna go pick it up, and that's really it." Mitch responded. 

"Alright." Harry said. Mitch went to pick it up, and came back with an icepack as well. 

"Doctor said to put it on the cloth" Mitch said, holding up the icepack, he took care of Harry's burn, and they watched movies for the rest of the day. 

ok, so, i just needed to get something out!! I'm currently writing a request right now!! I'm also writing another one. but sorry this was so bad, and so short!! but, anyway, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!!