boxing accident

if you didn't know that harry styles can box- uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. anyway, he doesnt faint or anything, it's just super dramatic and he gets really close the fainting. 

Harry had been training in London for a few days now. Boxing was something fun, but also a workout. Usually, his trainer Mike, would push him, alot. 

"Harry, we're doing 2 hours today" Mike said, putting Harry's head gear on.  

"I know, you told me last week" Harry said, his fists were probably going to fucking break after the first hour, but Mike knew what he was doing. 

Harry sat on a chair to get his fists wrapped. They were just gonna be practicing combos, but that was enough energy wasted for Harry to sleep for the next 2 years. 

They entered the ring. 

"1 1 2 1 2" Mike said, giving Harry his combo. Harry memorized it quickly before hitting Mike hand pad things. 

- 1 hour later - 

Harry was fucking tired. His punches were getting pretty shitty, and his knees were starting to wobble. 

"let's take a water break." Mike said. Harry let out a sigh of relief. Mike grabbed Harry's water bottle, pouring some into Harry's mouth. After he swallowed, Harry rested on a chair for about 3 minutes. 

"alright, we got like, 45 minutes left, so let's add some ducks and hooks." Mike said, entering back into the ring. Harry nodded, and followed, getting ready to punch Mike again. 

"you ready?" 

"yea." 

"3 2 1, go." Mike said, Harry punched, ducked, jabbed, and then uppercut. Simple. They repeated this way too many times for Harry's liking. 

- 20 minutes later - 

"again." Mike said. Harry did as told, repeating the combination. 

"ok, wait wait." Harry said, squatting down after he finished the combo. The world was practically spinning, and his knees were going to give out at any moment. 

"you alright?" Mike said, handing his some water. Harry shook his head, declining. His stomach probably couldn't handle water at the moment. Mike had a confused look on his face, setting down the water. 

Mike pulled up a folding chair. 

"sit down." He instructed, Harry obeyed, resting his elbows on his knees. "what's the matter?" Mike asked. 

"I dunno, head's spinning right now." Harry explained. He took off his gloves. 

"you dehydrated?" Mike asked. 

"no, I drank too much water." 

"your probably just overworked then." Mike explained. Harry nodded his head, leaning back into the chair. "we'll wrap up for the day then, you did good." Mike said, heading towards their bags. He packed up Harry's bag, as well as his own, as Harry rested on a chair. 

"c'mon, you gotta get home." Mike saidm encouraging Harry to get up. Harry went with him to his car, driving home and resting. 

okay, that's it, srry!! uhh, yea, thanks for reading, wear a mask, stay safe, and byeee byeeee!!