hay fever (request)

just a request!! 

Harry woke up to a shitty headache, and runny nose. It was only June, and Harry already knew about his hay fever. It was a very common thing for him. The worst part about hay fever in Harry's opinion, was the itchy eyes. It was fucking horrible, because you couldn't itch them! He just had to rub his eyes vigorously. Oh, and the throat! He could never talk, because 1. It was sore, 2. It was scratchy. 

Maybe they called it hay fever because everything itched. He sneezed once, then twice, then a third. He decided to get up and do something about it, but regretted it once he had to stand up. 

He trudged over to the kitchen, hoping to grab a few pills to help. He was disappointed when he found that he had no more. He would either have to live with it, or go back to the store to buy medicine. 

And for some reason, he chose to stay here, and not go to the store, and god knows how long this hay fever will last. While he was out of his room, he might as well use the bathroom and get some tissues, because there is no way he's going to work with a stuffy nose and headache, along with a throat he can't even record with. and if Jeff decides to call, he's fucked. 

He got back into bed, putting a box of tissues on a table beside his bed, and wrapping the blanket around him. 

- 3 hours later - 

He woke up to a familiar tune, but not a song. It was his phone, ringing. He groaned before holding the phone up to his ear. 

"hello?" He said, the first word of today. It sounded as if he had a gas mask on. 

"where are you?" He heard, he couldn't identify the voice yet, but he should've read the name on the screen. 

"sorry, who's-" He cleared his throat, it sounded like a frog. "who's this?" He continued. 

"Jeff. where are you?" Jeff said. Oh shit. He had rehearsals today. 

"I- I couldn't make it." Harry said. He coughed then waited for a response from Jeff. 

"what do you mean?" The other said. 

"I'm just a little sick." Harry said. Jeff was silent for a little, he didn't know if it was because he was mad, or because he didn't know what to do, but either was bad. 

"what's your temp?" Jeff asked, apparently Harry's voice wasn't enough proof. 

"I haven't taken it yet." Harry said, now it sounded like a lie. 

"did you take any medicine?" Jeff asked. 

"no, I ran out." Harry throat was getting really irritated by now. Was Jeff being caring, or needing proof that he was really sick? 

"do you need anything?" Jeff asked. 

"I don't know, you don't need to do anything though." Harry coughed again, getting up to get water. 

"are you sure? I can drop by just to get you some medicine if that helps." Jeff asked, god yes. 

"yes please." Harry said, he got walked to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. Jeff ended the call, and Harry realized he was still only in sweat pants. 

He went back to his room, grabbing his phone and putting on a shirt. He got a nap in before Jeff came, because he knew Jeff would take about an hour to get to his flat. 

"Harry?" He heard Jeff call. 

"In here" He called from his bedroom, throat burning like hell. 

"I got you some medicine." 

"Thanks." Harry said, taking it from Jeff, he took the pills dry, lying back down. 

"Ok, get some rest. Call me when your feeling better." Jeff said. 

"Thanks mate, appreciate it." Harry whispered. 

Jeff left, and Harry was sleeping. He got better in a few days, and yea. 

thanks for reading! sorry it was so bad, this was a request, sooo. also, if you want anything changed I will be happy to do so! and yea, sorry it was really short as well, anyway, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and byeee byeeee!!