hallucinations

i just wanted this to happen. lol. enjoy, and if you have any requests please comment! bc i'm running out of ideas! This one's also REALLY bad, sooooo, i just wanted to get something published. 

Harry had been sick, for the past 2 days, with pretty high fever. Of course, he overworked himself while he was sick, and just made it worse. Management had no problem with him working extra hours, not knowing that he was sick. But he was on tour, making it 10 times harder to get better. 

He had been sleeping for about 3 hours on the bus, along with Sarah, Mitch, Clare, and another dude. (lol) They were all on their phones, occasionally checking on Harry, and putting a cold cloth on his head. 

Sarah checked Harry's temperature after she had scrolled through, basically, her whole phone. 

"102.3" Sarah said. "Still got fever." she sighed and went back to her phone, after soaking the cloth in cold water again. 

- 2 hours later - 

Harry was still sleeping, but he was tossing and turning every 5 minutes, and his bandmates were starting to get concerned. 

"Harry? Harry, wake up" Mitch said. He shook Harry lightly, agitating his stomach while doing it. 

All of a sudden Harry screamed, everyone looked his direction. Harry was breathing hard, sweating, and his eyes were darting around the room. 

"Harry, what's wrong?" Mitch asked, hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry put his hands over his ears, as if someone had been screaming something into them. He shut his eyes closed, and dug his head into his knees. He was breathing rapidly.

Mitch looked at the rest of the band with a questioning look on his face. They just shrugged and walked over to Harry. 

"Harry, you ok? what's wrong, why are you covering your ears?" Sarah asked. All Harry did was point at the door. Sarah put a gentle hand in his forehead. 

"Woah! His fever has gone up." Sarah exclaimed. Harry opened his eyes, and lifted his head, he turned his head towards the door. 

"Harry? what's going on at the door?" Mitch asked. 

"It's banging." Harry replied, leaning into the couch. Everyone looked at the door, it wasn't banging? Mitch walked over to the door, and opened it. 

"Nothing's here, Harry." Mitch said, walking back to the couch, after closing the door. 

"you let them in!" Harry said, eyes darting around the room again. Harry had now heard footsteps, and started to breath faster. 

"Who?" Clare asked. 

"The people!" Harry screamed. 

"Harry, you must be fucking hallucinating becau-" Mitch paused, realizing he could actually be hallucinating. "shit." Mitch mumbled. "he's hallucinating." He said. 

"Ohhhhhhhh" Sarah said. 

"Harry, your hallucinating because of your fever, nothing there, and I don't see anything, your completely fine." Sarah said. 

All Harry did was sink into the couch, still breathing fast, and staring at the door. 

"Harry, let's watch some telly, yeah?" Sarah suggested. She turned on the TV, putting on a cook show. Everyone sat back down on the couch, and Harry fell asleep 20 minutes later. 3 days later his fever was gone, and they continued to do shows. 

sorry for the bad ending, i can never end a story well. but i just wanted to get something published, soooo. another is coming soon, it's gonna be about harry getting drugged. Idk what it is about him being weak and stuff, that i like. but thanks for reading, bye bye!!