past trauma (heartbreak)

hello again! tysm for 3K+ reads!! also, I just had a CUTEEEEE scene in my head, where harry becomes another little softie, and Mitch and Harry are still boy x boy. Also, sorry it's super short, it was based off of 2 pieces of dialogue in my head, haha. GUYS THE PICTURE WAS PERFECT FOR THE SCENE I HAD IN MY HEAD, except that they should switch places. And if for some reason you haven't watched the video on YouTube called 'The adorable bromance of Mitch and Harry' GO WATCH ITTT. 

It had been 2 years since Harry had been in a relationship. His last girlfriend left him, after she figured out that Harry could possibly be bisexual. It had now been 2 months into a relationship with Mitch, and he was happier than ever. But, his breakup with (let's just name a random girl because I don't wanna hate on anybody. What about Olivia. hehe, ok.) Olivia had formed ome trust issues. 

- the break-up story (so like a flashback scene in a movie) - 

Harry was lying in bed with Olivia, they were watching a movie together when Olivia said she was going to get some water, because the microwave popcorn was really salty. 

She left the room, closing the door, leaving Harry there waiting. He waited there for about the whole movie, and went to check on Olivia when it ended. He thought she could've gone to the bathroom, so he went out to the kitchen, where water was. 

The front door was open about 3 inches. There was also a note on the kitchen counter. He picked it up, reading the beautiful cursive Olivia had left. 

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. 

- end of dramatic flashback (guys, i literally pictured this whole entire scene in black and white too) - 

Harry was in bed with Mitch, watching a movie as well. Mitch was lying on his back, so was Harry. Mitch was on the left of Harry, his arm under Harry's head and other one in the popcorn bag between them. 

Harry was holding Mitch's hand by his shoulder, and his other hand was grabbing popcorn. They were watching 'The Notebook' Harry's choice obviously, (but actually that movie is so sad) 

Mitch slid his arm out from under Harry's head, because he was half-asleep, barely managing to keep his eyes open. He kissed Harry's temple, before patting his knee, his whole body supported by his right elbow. 

"I'm gonna get some water for us, okay?" Mitch whispered. 

Harry's eyes shot open, and he became wide awake, tears forming in his eyes. 

"Y- you won't lea- leave me w- will you?" Harry said, his voice cracking with each word. 

"No! of course not, just to get water, I promise." Mitch said, lying back down and cuddling Harry. "You can even come with me if you want, maybe we can restock on snacks and watch another movie after this one?" Mitch comforted. 

"Mhm." Harry said, easing into Mitch's touch. "Can I come with you?" Harry asked, even though Mitch had just said he could. 

"Of course love, come on." Mitch said, kissing the top of Harry's head. 

Harry got up, walking around the bed, as Mitch waited for him by the door. He grabbed Harry's hand once it was in reach, and forced him into a hug. 

"You know how much I love you right?" Mitch said, kissing Harry's nose. 

"Mhm." Harry mumbled, digging his head into Mitch's shoulder. (in the cutest way possible, may I add) 

"C'mon" Mitch said, patting Harry's ass. 

They got water and about 300 more snacks, and they had a full on movie marathon afterwards. Harry learned to trust Mitch, even when he left the room for more than 2 minutes, after about 3 months, and Mitch, he was the caring, loving, patient boyfriend that Harry needed all his life. 

Okayy, writing 2 requests at the moment!! I just grabbing all of these Mitrry Styland fanfics from my old book. If ya'll want me to actually publish that book, *which I still update, haha* then just comment, or DM me. And I can't get over how perfect the picture waaaassss. ALSO, how are ya'll feeling about the Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde rumour? DO you think it's a stunt, or just friends, or actually dating? Bc, i Support whichever, bc  love Harry. But if they end up getting married, I wanna see how their child turns out. (OMG, THEIR CHILD WOULD HAVE TO BE THE GREATEST ACTOR/SINGER/DANCER EVER)  Uhhh, yea. Hope you enjoyed, sorry it was VERY short, but uh, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye byeeee.