just really sick

uhhh, felt like writing about harry, so here we are. :) 

shit. Harry thought. His alarm had gone off at 6 AM. But, unlike any other time when he had to turn it off, he didn't have the energy to. He swung his arm up to the bedside table, relying on momentum to get his arm up. He slammed his hand down on his phone, surely if he touched everywhere on his phone he would press the snooze button, or even the dismiss. 

Harry could hear other's alarms going off, and a few groans as they got up in the distance. Harry didn't bother getting up though, he knew he couldn't do it, so why try? He tried pulling the covers up even higher than his stomach, but his fingers couldn't hold the thick blanket, nor could they pull it up. 

There was about 5 minutes of half-dreaming and half-consciousness, before he heard someone opening his door, and shouting something. He couldn't register it though, his brain was half-dead, and he wasn't planning on ever getting out of bed. He could only understand somebody shouting his name. 

".... Harry. Harry? .............. Harry.......Harry..." somebody had said. Harry just groaned, making his throat sore, while attempting to roll onto his back. Then he could vaguely register a hand being placed on his forehead, and then muttering something he couldn't understand. 

The hand traveled to his cheek, making Harry moan from the coldness. The hand tapped his cheek multiple times, forcing Harry to open his eyes. 

"Harry?" 

"mmm." Harry responded, blinking a few times while adjusting to the light. The hand brushed sweaty curls from his forehead, then he felt the front curls being pulled backwards, then staying there somehow. (it was tied back btw) 

"Harry.... open..... " Is all Harry could understand. 

"Hmm?" Harry hummed, furrowing his brow. 

"Open your eyes." The person said, confusing Harry, because he never remembered closing them. He opened them, seeing a black figure in front of him. 

"It's Mitch, can you take off your shirt?" Mitch asked. 

Hi Mitch, why do you want me to take off my shirt? It is hot, but I'm cold. Harry thought, he wanted to say it, but his throat was too dry and sore. 

"harry, can you take off your shirt please, your getting way too hot." Mitch explained. Harry simply nodded, and Mitch took off his shirt for him, making Harry whimpered at the loss of warmth, but appreciated it as well. 

Harry hid his head in the pillow, and he heard the door being closed. He wondered if Mitch had left, or someone new had come in. He heard more voices, telling him someone new had come in. All of a sudden, his blanket was yanked off the bed, making him curl up. 

"Harry?" someone said, not Mitch, it didn't sound like Mitch. Harry opened his eyes slightly, then he felt something being put on his forehead, then another on his back, making him shiver. 

"Harry?" the same voice said again. Harry didn't know why his body was hurting all over, or why he didn't have the energy to do the simplest of things. He couldn't even open his eyes for goodness sakes! He didn't know why there were cold items on his back, or on his head, and he didn't know why he needed to be cold, but he had no energy to fight for warmth. 

"mmm." Harry mumbled. He finally opened his eyes, forcing them to focus enough to see Adam, and Mitch beside his bed. His shirt was hanging on the end of the bed, and so was his blanket. He was left in sweatpants, with no blanket, and his bed sheets were sticking to his skin each time he moved. 

"We're gonna sit you up, okay?" Adam said. Harry nodded, as he felt hands under his arms and a pillow being shoved behind his head. Just a few seconds later, he felt a plastic stick being pushed into his mouth, and a few seconds later it started beeping. 

"103.7" Adam said. 

"sorry mate, you got a fever." Adam informed, taking the thermometer to the sink to wash it. 

"Miiiitch" Harry whined, making his throat sore. 

"Hmm?" Mitch said, pressing an icepack to Harry's forehead. 

"Don't like being sick." Harry said, voice hoarse.

"nobody does babe, we need to get you some water though, your voice doesn't sound good." Mitch said, using his unoccupied hand to caress Harry's cheek, making Harry almost fall asleep again. "no sleeping until you get a few sips of water and medicine, okay?" Mitch demanded. 

"mmm." Harry said, trying his best to keep his eyes open. Soon enough Adam came with both those things, medicine and water. 

He gave them to Mitch, because Harry was too shaky to hold them. Mitch put a straw to Harry's mouth, instructing him to open and take a sip, which he obeyed. Then he gave him a cup of medicine.

"why the fuck did you get children's medicine?" Mitch asked Adam. 

"for his throat, didn't sound good, don't think he would appreciate swallowing the pills." Adam said. 

"Yea, but it doesn't work if it's children's medicine, used by adults." Mitch sassed back. Adam went to get some pills, and Mitch got into bed with Harry. 

Harry instinctively rested his head on Mitch's shoulder. 

OK, since I don't know how to end these types of things, im just gonna say, I needed to get this out of my drafts, sorry it was short, and thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye byeeee!