sick & stressed

hello people, so, this is one i wrote a long time ago, when I really liked the idea of Mitch and Harry being boy x boy. So, here's another one. 

Harry had no reason to be stressed, except for the fact that he had 11 things to do in 24 hours, while he had a cold. He couldn't find a break, and his head was splitting, and Mitch had gone to the pharmacy to get him medicine. He thought about sleeping for the next few hours, but thought twice about it, because he hadn't got a single thing done. 

He felt like crying, and he felt like sleeping, and he felt like working, and he felt like taking a break. Really, he felt confused. He wanted Mitch. He didn't know why, but it was always Mitch. It was always Mitch who made him feel safe, made him calm down, make him stop crying, and surely, somehow, less stressed. 

He opened up a leather journal that he had received from a fan, and now he uses it to write his lyrics. he went to the page titled 'falling' (just pretend this song is not finished and stuff), his hand wandering down to the next blank line. He just needed to write one more verse, and he would be done. But this song is about something that he wasn't feeling right now. He closed the journal for the 7th time, telling himself he was going to do it later. He rested his elbows on his knees, and head in his hands. 

After about 5 minutes of thinking, pulling at his curls, fiddling with his hands trying to find inspiration, Mitch came through the door. 

"your up! feeling better?" Mitch asked, placing the bags on the counter. 

"mhm" Harry mumbled, trying to hide the fact that he was about to cry, because he was stressed, his throat hurt from trying to hold back tears, his head was pounding, and he didn't know how to finish anything. 

"what's the matter?" Mitch said, noticing Harry's quiet tone. Harry froze, what was he going to tell Mitch? Just hide it. Harry thought. 

"nothing" Harry said a bit louder, trying to make it less obvious. Mitch had walked towards Harry, kneeling down beside him so Harry's head was above his, and his arse was rested on his heels. Mitch looked up at Harry. 

"just tell me." Mitch said, playing with Harry's loose curls. 

"I have nothing to tell." Harry said, trying to swallow the soreness in his throat away. 

"come on Haz, I already know something's up. Just tell me" Mitch said. Harry hesitated. He wanted to tell Mitch, but he didn't want Mitch to worry about him more than he already has. Harry tried his best to tell Mitch, without crying. 

"I.. I just have so many things to do by tomorrow, and I don't know how to do any of them! But my heads killing me, and my muscles hurt, and I just wanna rest, and I-" Harry said fast.

"Shh, Shh, Shh." Mitch shushed, as he kneeled to Harry's level, pulling him towards his shoulder. He wiped streams of tears from his face. 

Harry was calmed by Mitch's touch. It was always Mitch's touch. He breathed hard, just like anyone did when they cried. 

"I just wanna sleep, and take a break, and-" 

"shhhhhh." Mitch hushed again. Harry was sniffling, breathing fast, and hard. 

"It's okay. Your okay, just calm down for a second. Take a breath. Your alright." Mitch assured. He made him and Harry come face to face, then pecked a kiss onto his forehead.

"can't I just take a break?" Harry asked. 

"Shh." Mitch shushed, then gave another kiss, then another on his neck. "just try and sleep." Mitch said, as he stood up. 

"but I have to-" 

"Shhh." Mitch interrupted, placing a gentle finger on his pink, plump lips. He kissed the top of his head, while getting medicine for Harry's cold. "I'm gonna call Jeff and tell him your sick." Mitch said, barely above a whisper. 

"He's just gonn-" 

Mitch kissed Harry's lips, then handed him some pills and a glass of water. Mitch sat beside him on the couch, and after he was done with the pills, pulled him towards his chest. They snuggled for a good 10 minutes, in a comfortable silence. 

"Mitch?"

"Hmm?" 

"I love you." 

"love you too."  

And with that, Harry fell asleep, he eventually got the work done, with the help of Mitch beside him the whole time. 

ok, so that was that. I think Mitch and Harry are amazing together. but like- WE NEED A SHIP NAME. for now, it's Mitrry Styland. but uhhh, thanks for reading!!