exhausted

ok, ik this is just him being exhausted again!!! but this timeee, there's a twist. *GASPP* that's right, Mitch and Harry, are boy x boy. IVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE ABOUT THIS FOR SO LONG, BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT. but, anyway, here ya go!! and this is the only one of it's kind. (i know that Mitch is like 10 years older, but just go with it, *something Styland* )  

It was the end of Harry's week off, but he couldn't really take the week off, because 1. he was super behind on work, and 2. He visited his family during the week off, and all of the packing and flights, wasn't a pleasant experience. The only good part was, he got some work done on the plane. 

Harry was back in his apartment, with Mitch. He had moved in with Mitch 6 weeks ago, and he was liking it a lot. He had a really nice place, and it was a little bit closer to Holmes Chapel. 

It was Tuesday, and he was on the counter, at 3 AM trying to finish lyrics to his new song. He was up all night, trying to think of a bridge and a verse, and chords, which usually is super easy, but when you're sleep deprived, and your body is craving sleep, it's a lot harder than you think. 

Harry knew he wasn't gonna get it done, but it was worth trying. His eyes were already starting to slip shut, and the only thing supporting himself, was him. If he fell asleep he would fall straight to the ground. 

Harry was starting to wobble, and his knees became shaky. Right on time (somehow) he felt hands on his waist. 

"why are you up so late?" Mitch asked, leading Harry to the couch. Harry was too tired to respond, he just wanted to snuggle up with Mitch. 

"H, did you hear me?" Mitch asked. Harry replied with a groan, and he dug his face into Mitch's shoulder. Mitch sighed, closing Harry's laptop. 

"I needed thaatt." Harry complained, as Mitch swung an arm around Harry's shoulder. 

"sorry, do you have enough energy to get to bed?" Mitch asked. Clearly the answer was no, because Harry had fallen asleep on Mitch, sending light snores. 

"Hey, Haz." Mitch said, as he nudged Harry a little bit. 

"hmm?" harry replied sleepily. 

"We gotta get you to bed." Mitch said. Harry's eyes were shut, snoring again on Mitch's shoulder. Mitch gave up on trying to get him to bed, and shifted Harry into a laying position, then snuggled next to Harry. 

Mitch was always the big spoon, even in their pictures. He planted a kiss on the back of Harry's head, digging his head into Harry's soft, silky curls. 

"g' night" Mitch said, finding a blanket from the head of the couch, he covered himself and Harry with it, then went to bed. 

- the next day - 

Mitch was already making breakfast, and Harry had just woken up. It had to be about 10, because it was Wednesday, and they always started work late on Wednesdays. Harry groaned as he rubbed his eyes and got into a sitting position. 

"morning love." Mitch said, while popping a piece of toast into the toaster. 

"morning." Harry replied, still tired. 

"how'd you sleep?" Mitch asked. 

"good, how 'bout you?" Harry asked. 

"I slept with you babe." Mitch stated. 

"oh. why were we on the couch?" Harry asked. 

"'cause, you didn't have the energy to get to bed at 3 in the morning." Mitch chuckled. 

"three!?!?" Harry exclaimed.   

"Yea, you were up late last night finishing work. I came to check on you, and you were about to fall to the floor, so I put you on the couch and slept with you." Mitch said. 

"Oh, thanks. Is it okay if I get more sleep?" Harry asked. 

"You still tired?" Mitch asked, as he walked towards Harry. 

"Yea, dunno why, haven't gotten much sleep I guess." Harry replied, as Mitch joined him on the couch. 

"Okay, I'll wake you up for breakfast, yeah?" Mitch said. 

"mhm." Harry replied, leaning into Mitch, just as he did last night. Mitch chuckled, because he was about to burn the toast. He patted Harry knee and placed the already sleeping Harry on a pillow, as he went to retrieve the toast. 

Harry complained at the loss of his boyfriend, and warmth. 

"wait, i just gotta get the toast onto a plate, then we can watch some TV while you sleep." Mitch responded. Harry pouted, which shouldn't be cute for a 26 year old, but Mitch couldn't resist it.  "put the pout away, i'll be over there soon." Mitch said, while smiling and shaking his head. 

Mitch placed their food on a plate, bringing it over to the coffee table, then turning on the TV. 

"Eat before you go back to sleep." Mitch ordered, forcing Harry to sit up. He handed Harry his plate, and they watched a random game of football, choosing a random team to root for while they ate. 

The game had ended, Harry had eaten all of his breakfast, as did Mitch. They were now just laying down, in the same position as they were last night, Mitch spooning Harry as he always did. Harry was asleep, and Mitch was hugging him trying to sleep, as they put on all of the instrumentals to the fine line album. 

ok, uhh, hope you liked it! another one will be coming out soon! thanks so much for the reads and votes, never thought this would be discovered by people. But, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!!