breakdown (cringe)

i didn't know what to call this, and its probably not even a real thing, but yea. I tried an introduction, idk if i like it though. also, Mitch was kinda replacing the 1D members, because I'm trying to make it 1D free, and he was talking WAY more than usual. (sounds mean, but I want to see how they would live without eachother) Also, I made this VERY dramatic. I also reallyyyyy didn't wanna publish this, but here we are. it is also, VERY boring so skip this one. :) 

Harry had too many things going on. He constantly was checking his to-do's and doing as much work possible. He couldn't keep track of it all though. Management wasn't helping. They kept scheduling events, which made Harry's schedule no easier. He needed to keep moving events from place to place, and he kept saying he would do something for someone, when he really couldn't. He was tired, exhausted actually, but he got no sleep because of his schedule. He just needed a break, but the idea of scheduling one, stressed him out even more. Harry kept overthinking if he had forgotten anything, he hadn't but he thought he had, and one night, he just couldn't take it. 

--------

Harry entered his hotel room, still thinking about all the events tomorrow. He reviewed all of the events in his head again. Okay, meet and greet at 3, concert at 8, writing session at 9, what was the other one?? Harry slammed his hand against his forehead. Then, he leaned against a wall and threw his head back against it. Shit, I'm gonna forget  all of the other ones, then get scheduled new ones, then I'm going to fucking need to reschedule everything again. Harry ran a hand through his hair, walking towards the hotel bathroom. 

god damn it, just stop thinking. Harry told himself. He brushed his teeth with the travel toothbrush he had packed. He heard Mitch go into the room across from him, and start to get ready for bed. 

Harry couldn't stop thinking, his mind was racing. When he was done brushing his teeth, he decided to check his to-do list on his phone. He put down the brush, and exited the bathroom. Harry shuffled over to his phone, still in his black jumpsuit from the precious concert. He tried to turn on his phone, but the screen remained pitch black. great. how am I going to remember everything? how am I going to get there on time? How am I-. Harry stopped himself, knowing it would only lead to more stress. 

Harry hopped onto the hotel bed, still thinking about everything

- mitch POV - 

After the concert, Mitch walked into the hotel room, just across from Harry's. He brushed his teeth, showered, changed, then went to pack up his suitcase.  fuck, I forgot my phone at Harry's room. Would he mind if I went to get it?. Mitch decided, no, he wouldn't mind. Harry was the nicest person ever! surely he wouldn't mind. 

Mitch exited his room, and walked across the hall to Harry's room. When he reached the door, he heard faint whimpering, and almost crying noises. 

"Harry? Harry you ok?" Mitch asked, knocking on the door. There was no response, just more of the same noises. 

"Harry? Harry, I'm coming in." Mitch said.  He turned the knob on the door, (and idk how he did without a key, but just go with it) He looked in the tiny kitchen, then the sitting area, and finally the bedroom. He saw Harry crying on the bed, curled up in a ball, and the heels of his hands pressed to his eyes. 

"Harry? Why are you crying?" Mitch asked. (crying is very manly.. B) ) Still no response. Harry started to hit his head with his hands. 

"No! Harry stop, just tell me what's wrong." Mitch said, grabbing Harry's hands. 

"N-Nothing, j-just t-tired." Harry said, surprised to see Mitch there. 

"No, it's not that, your always using 'tired' as an excuse. We can tell when your really tired. Why would you be hitting your head if you were tired?" Mitch said in a matter-of-fact tone.