stomach flu (request)

hello! I'm back with another request, lol. this one is for @stylesnoir i think that's how you spell it? correct me if i'm wrong, lol. But thank you so much for the great request!! 

Harry woke up at about 4 AM to his stomach basically ripping apart. He didn't know his legs were aching until he got up to use the restroom. That's when the chills hit him, and the pounding in his head made him dizzy enough to topple over. 

He held onto the bed post, steadying himself enough to walk to the bathroom, but he couldn't steady himself all the way, because his stomach rushed him to go faster. He dashed to the bathroom, holding onto every single piece of furniture he could. 

He reached the toilet just in time for last night's dinner to reappear in the toilet bowl. His hands clenched the rim, as another round of sick came up. He gagged hard, before vomiting again. His knuckled turning white from the intense grip. 

When he was done, he flushed the toilet, using the counter to get up and wash his face. He exited the bathroom, and after about 5 minutes of crawling to the bed, he wrapped himself in the blanket as much as he could, despite the thin layer of sweat that was dampening his shirt. 

- later - 

It was now 8 AM. Time to start working. Mitch had come to wake him up, because he overslept due to his flu. 

"H. Harry, Harry. Time to get up." He heard Mitch say. He rubbed his eyes, before Mitch furrowed his brows while looking at Harry. 

"Harry, you look a little pale." Mitch informed. 

"Yea, just tired I guess." Harry said, not wanting to cause any trouble. 

"alright, well we gotta get to the studio." 

"yep, coming." Harry said, as he tried to act naturally while he got out of bed. Harry tried to put on a loose shirt and skinny jeans, but ended up in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. He walked out of his room, seeing the rest of his band waiting for him. 

"You ready?" Adam asked. 

"Yep, just gonna pack some water, you can go ahead." Harry answered, struggling to stand up. 

"but they have water at the studio?" Sarah questioned. 

"Oh, yea, erm, I meant coffee." Harry lied. 

"alright then." Adam said, as they exited towards the car. Harry opened up a cabinet above the fridge, taking out 2 pills and filling up a glass of water. The pills would last for about 2 hours, surely by then Harry would be feeling better. 

He swallowed them, then entered the car. 

- 1 hour later - 

They had arrived at the studio, and Harry was wishing he had slept during the car ride, because now, he was super tired. 

shit, i forgot I have to record today. Harry thought. He tried to warm up his voice, but nothing worked and he just made it more sore. 

"You okay?" Jeff asked as they entered the studio. He must have noticed Harry clearing his voice, and how pale he looked. Harry barely could process what he had said, because he just wanted to sit down and relieve his muscles from aching. 

"Hmm? Oh, yea, just not warmed up yet." Harry replied. 

"Okay, well, you still have some time to warm up, because right now we're just recording Adam's bass parts" Jeff informed, Harry went to go sit on the couch, specifically the one with the blanket. 

Mitch decided to join him, because 1. he was his friend, and 2. why not? Harry got onto the couch, as Mitch followed, which Harry was glad, because that just meant more warmth. He grabbed the blanket off the end of the couch, placing it on his lap, trying not to make it obvious that he was freezing in 80 degree weather.