overworked

so i had this scene in my head, and i wanted it to happen. so, this WHOLE story is based off of ONE scene in my head. so just note: none of this was planned out, which why it's super bad. :P anddd alsooo, the Mitch & Harry bromance in this, in increased by 100%. (just me, or is it kinda sad how Harry and Mitch = Hitch, and Marry, like- they can't have a ship name.) 

Harry was stressed, and tired, two things that don't go well. In the past, he has had, a panic attack, he fainted, and had a breakdown, all because of fatigue and stress. He was just waiting to see what would happen this time. 

Harry had 3 interviews today, and a photoshoot, but he was just too tired to look forward to it. It was the first photoshoot he had with his new bandmates, and he didn't want to let them down. 

- at the photoshoot - 

Harry almost fell sleep while driving, it was the voice in the GPS that woke him up thankfully. now, he was at the photoshoot, already wanting to crash on the ground and sleep. He already had a headache, and the blinding, white lights from the cameras weren't making it any better. 

He took a few solo photos while everybody was getting dressed, and he was so close to cancelling the photoshoot. But, he thought about how much fun everybody was having, except him, and decided not to. 

Mitch, Clare, Sarah, and Adam came out of their dressing, at the same time surprisingly. Harry got into the C.H.A.S.M position they were always in, and they took a load of pictures. 

- 102 pictures later (actually) - 

somehow, they were still at this photoshoot, and everybody was starting to get a little tired, especially Harry.  

"few more pictures left!" the photographer said. and with that, came a smile on Harry's face, then a click. Everybody smiled again, changed places, then another click, and flash. Then, the photographer had to switch his camera for the 3rd time, because he had filled up this one. 

While the photographer changed his camera, Harry turned to his left, placing his forehead on Mitch's shoulder. He let out a groan/complaining sound, trying to hold back his tears. 2 seconds later, Harry was crying while crying? (he's doing the thing you do when your crying, but not really, and really its just you letting out your breath, while making crying noises. iykyk.) 

"you alright?" Mitch asked, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry shook his head.

"Ok, come here." Mitch said, taking Harry's wrists (the bromanceeee) and leading him to a corner. (oop-) "Just chill here for a little bit, take a 5 minute break." Mitch suggested, wrapping his arms around Harry's chest. (omg, i- i cant, how the heck did i write this) 

Harry leaned back into Mitch, who slid down the wall with Harry. (OK, LET ME EXPLAIN- if you guys watch stranger things, spoiler alert!! then a possesed billy is fighting eleven, and it's basically the part where she falls into Finn's arms. *super cuteeeee* anyway, just- yea) 

Harry brought his knees to his chest, resting his forehead on his kneecaps, while Mitch played wit his hair, oddly relaxing harry a little bit. By now, people were looking for them, but for some reason, Mitch found a corner, that nobody could see behind all of the camera equipment. 

2 minutes later, Harry was leaning on Mitch, curled up in a ball, while Mitch played with his curls. Sarah found Mitch and Harry 30 seconds later. 

"What happened?" Sarah asked, joining them on the ground while also leaning onto her boyfriend. (it's mitch for those of u who dont know.) 

"he's just tired and stressed." Mitch said, tilting his head to lean on Sarah's. Harry wasn't crying as hard as before, and now he was playing with his rings while he tried to breathe normally again. 

"mm, well everybody's looking for you guys, and we're almost done." Sarah said, forgetting they were trying to hide. The photographer heard them, and moved the camera equipment. 

"ah! what a great photo, looks natural, and it's between the perfect trio!" he said, as he snapped a quick photo. 

alright ya'll, thats it. i hope you enjoyed, i loved the bromance in this chapter!! made me question how I even wrote it. it's not THAT much bromance, but it's the most i've written between Harry and Mitch.