fainting

so this takes place in the howard stern interview, WHICH YOU SHOULD NOT WATCH, BC IT MAKES YOU WANNA STRANGLE HOWARDD. but yea, i requested this to some ppl, but they didn't respond, so I got impatient and decided to make my own. enjoy!! 

Harry sat on his stool, in the middle of the room, hoping Howard would not ask him another personal question, but, he did. 

"So, how has your love life been, I mean, you got looks, money, fame, and youth, what type of girl wouldn't wanna date you?" 

Harry just sighed at the question, and looked at Howard. 

"Well, erm, i'm not dating anyone at the moment an-" 

And like Howard always did, he interrupted Harry, saying "ladies B )" Harry sent a fake smile, and continued his sentence. 

"and, uhm, I don't expect to be dating anyone in another hundred years." he joked. His band laughed, except Mitch. All of a sudden, Harry had gone light-headed, and he started to sweat for no reason. He ran a hand through his hair, hoping it would calm down the dizziness that had come into his head. Howard asked the next question. 

"ok, so let's talk about fashion... Some people, have been judging you for the way you dress, calling your clothes feminine. What do you think of this?" 

Harry tried to think, but all he was met with was a ringing in his ears, and he had trouble supporting his body. His headache had become almost unbearable, and he almost could not feel his head. Mitch looked at him weird, and Howard asked if he was okay. (which would be very unlikely of Howard, but it's fiction so go with it.) 

"Uhm.." Harry blinked a couple of times, trying to fight the blur in his vision. "Could I get some, uh, water please?" Everyone looked towards management, except for Harry, who had his head in his hands. "Could I also sit on the ground for a little?" Management was coming with a bottle of water, and Mitch was watching Harry get off of his stool, knowing he would trip over at some point. 

So Mitch placed his guitar on a stand, and grabbed Harry's forearm, then lead him to a wall to sit by. Harry had grabbed the bottle of water, and leaned his head back against the wall. The room seemed to be moving to Harry, and black spots were blocking his vision. 

"Harry, you okay? Drink some water." Mitch had said. Harry obeyed Mitch, and with trembling hands tried his best to open the cap and have the bottle meet his lips. after a few missed sips, and a little bit of water coming into his mouth, he swallowed and put the bottle down. 

"Harry, you look really pale. Do you need anything else?" Sarah said, joining Mitch on the ground. Harry couldn't respond, he didn't know what he needed, he knew he wanted his headache to go away, and that he was getting hot. His body urged him to just let the black spots pool his vision, and go to sleep, and Harry tried to fight it, but after about 5 minutes of doing so, his body dropped down, the black flooded his vision, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and eyelids became too heavy to lift.  

Mitch shook Harry, no response. Immediately, management dialed 991 on their phones, making an ambulance come 10 minutes later. They put an oxygen mask onto him, and made him lie down flat on the ground. The paramedics took Harry's feet, and raised them onto their shoulder, after kneeling down beside him. 

Harry's eyes began to open slowly, and he groaned as he tried to sit up. Paramedics helped him sit up, and gave him a bottle of water to drink. They removed the oxygen mask. 

"He fainted due to overheating, and mild dehydration." The paramedic said. 

"Okay, thank you." Mitch responded, as the paramedics packed up and left. Mitch kneeled down beside Harry, and put his hand on his shoulder in comfort. 

"Mm, what happened?" Harry asked, taking a sip of his water. 

"You fainted because you were hot and dehydrated." Mitch answered, Harry nodded his head and stood up, returning back to his stool. 

"Erm, well I'm fine now, and, uh, we can reschedule the interview or continue it." Harry said, trying to get back on schedule. Jeff said that they were gonna reschedule the interview, and that they were gonna go back home. 

Harry got plenty of water after he fainted, and Mitch always kept an eye on him those next few days. He didn't faint again, (but maybe he will in future stories. *hint hint* heheh) and he continued his normal routine. 

hey guys! this isn't the best, and sorry it's really short, but i really wanted to make a new part, but i made a rule to myself that i had to finish this one, so that's why it's written like shit. but thanks for reading, and bye!