bday surprise

so, bc i REALLY wish this wud happen irl. I decided to write it out. I kinda thought that some other ppl would like to read this soooo. so POV, your 13, and you were surprised for your bday with Harry Styles. what a dream am I right??? 

Tomorrow was your birthday, and you were super excited to open your gifts, and thank all of your friends, hoping that in one of the boxes, concert tickets would be inside of it. You put on your pj's, making sure they matched for bday pictures tomorrow.  

- 12 hours later - 

"y/n" A familiar voice said. But not the voice of your sister, or brother, or mom, or dad. You turned onto your side, and froze. why the fuck is harry styles in my room? you thought. 

"Happy Birthday!" He said. 

"Oh My god!" You exclaimed. Your parents were outside your door, taking a whole bunch of pictures of you. You got up from your bed and hugged Harry. 

"It's your Birthday right?" Harry said. 

"Yes! Oh my god!" You said again. 

"You have a lot of posters of me in your room" Harry joked. 

"omg, yes I love you so much." you said, letting go of him, you covered your mouth with your hands as he took out a sharpie and signed all of them. You literally almost cried. 

"So, your parents told me it was your birthday, and I got a gift for you." Harry said, smiling as he took something out from his pocket. 

"oh my god." you said nervously. Harry pulled out 2 rectangular pieces of paper out of his back pocket. 

"Here are 2 tickets to my concert in LA, its 30 minutes from here, at the forum. They are pit tickets, so you are super close to the stage." Harry said, while you cried. 

"thank you so much!" 

"your welcome. would you like a picture?" Harry asked. 

"yes please!" You said, you took out your phone and took a picture with Harry. You held the phone out, as he bent down to your level and kissed you right on the cheek. You took a picture of your genuine reaction, and then Harry sat down on your bed. 

oh my god, he's sitting on my bed you thought. 

"Is it okay if I sit here?" He asked, him being the person the world never deserved. 

"Yes! Of course!" You exclaimed. 

"Okay, I have some exciting news for you... Your parents, have arranged me to spend 1 hour with you, and we can do whatever you want." He said. 

"Oh my god! Really? Is this a dream? oh my god!!" You said. 

"No, not a dream, it's the final part of your birthday surprise." 

"omg, no way!" 

"yes way." 

so now you can imagine what you wanna do with Harry lol. this would've been TOO long if I put in my wish. anyway, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!