panic attack

so this is not something harry is diagnosed with, it's more of a one-in-a-lifetime thing. It is really boring at the beggining, because there's nothing to build up to really, so you can skip to the "4 minutes left" mark for some action! also, this is 99% / 100% inspired by @WDW_Laugh i think that's how it's spelled. but, u should check them out!! 

It was a normal day for Harry, except for his major to-do list. He was supposed to be meeting up with Mitch today, and he was supposed to be in a writing session at 3, AND he was supposed to record at 6, ANDDD, he had a photoshoot at 5, ANDDDD he had to make a chord progression for 2 songs. It was already 11:19 Am, and he had to meet up with Mitch by noon. 

He was in a loose t-shirt, and sweatpants. So, he decided to put a jacket on and change into jeans. He went into the living room, headed towards the kitchen from there. He was met by a note on the fridge, reminding him of everything he had to do, again

Harry opened the fridge and took out some eggs and toast. He spun around and turned the knob on the stove. He took out a pan from a cabinet and placed it on top of the stove, while waiting for it to heat up, he all of a sudden felt his chest tighten a little bit. Harry shook it off and cracked his egg onto the pan.  

He put his toast into the toaster, and put his egg onto a plate. He brought the plate to the table, and by then, the toast had finished toasting. (lots of toast. xDD) 

He picked up the toast and brought it over to the table. Harry grabbed a fork, and seperated a piece of egg from the rest, then he had a sudden feeling of anxiousness. He didn't know why, but he almost cried, he fixed his hair with his hands one time,and shook it off and continued his day. 

It was now 11:38 and he decided to get in his car and drive. So, he got his sneakers on, took his keys, and walked out the door. He got into the drivers seat, and drove. There was a note on the middle of his wheel, telling him about his photoshoot and writing session. Harry sighed at the note, and pressed the gas pedal. 

About 15 minutes later, he arrived at the Tiny Café. Mitch was already there, so Harry had come over to the same table as him. They talked for about 2 hours, about the new album, and possible tour places. After Harry was done with his drink and Mitch had finished his, they both left some cash on the table and headed towards the parking lot. 

"So, what are your plans  for today?" Mitch asked, hoping to make some small talk. But, once he had asked that question, Harry's chest tightened, He felt like he couldn't breath, and he started to shake. 

"Harry, you ok?" Mitch asked, in a very concerned voice. Harry  bent down, shook his head and made small whimpering noises. Harry went lightheaded, and got very dizzy. He tried to breath, but he couldn't. 

"Harry, what's wrong?" Mitch put his hand on Harry's elbow in comfort, all Harry did was shake his head, and let out more whimpering noises. Harry didn't know what this was, all he knew was that he needed to get some air or he might die. "Harry, your fine, it's fine." Harry had dropped onto his knees, shaking, sweating, and breathing harder than ever. 

Mitch joined him on ground, "Hey, look at me, your fine, okay? Just breathe." Harry couldn't move, he felt numb, and his chest hurt, and he kept becoming hot or cold at random times. He really thought he was dying. He felt tears flood his eyes, and roll down his cheek. He tried to breathe like Mitch had said, but it felt like nothing was helping, and it felt as if no air was entering his lungs. 

Mitch scooted closer to Harry, who was sat down on his arse trying to breath. "Harry, listen to me, I think your having a panic attack, probably with all the stress you been getting, I'm gonna call medical." Harry leaned into Mitch, for support and comfort. 

"Hello? My friend is having a panic attack, and I don't know what to do." Mitch said. 

"Okay, so your gonna want to tell them that they are gonna be okay, and that they are having a panic attack, this helps them feel like they aren't gonna die." the phone said. 

"Okay, I already did that, but he doesn't seem to be calming down." 

"That's perfectly fine, are you somewhere familiar to him." 

"Uhm, we're in a parking lot, so I don't think so." Mitch responded. He felt Harry turn his head into Mitch's shoulder. "Your okay Harry, you'll be fine, it'll be over soon enough." 

"Okay, can you guide his breathing for me then? In for 4 seconds, hold for 2 seconds, out for 4 seconds." the phone said. 

"Harry, breathe with me, ready?" Mitch said. Harry tried his best to follow along, and had calmed down a little bit by round 3 of breathing. "good job, your doing good, keep going." Mitch comforted. 

"Okay, the last thing I can tell you to do, is to tell him to focus on something in the room, maybe by finding 3 things he recognizes, and 2 things he knows the name of, and 1 thing that's unfamiliar." 

"Harry, can you find 3 things that you recognize for me?" Harry took a deep breath. 

"T-t- the car. a-and, u-uh." He went back to hard breathing, he started to shake again, and he stopped leaning on Mitch. He went back to whimpering, and Mitch had to tell him he was okay, and nothing was gonna hurt him. 

"What else do you recognize?" Mitch asked, Harry looked around the room. 

"t-the st-t-reet s-signs an-d-d t-the caf-fe" 

"good job!" Mitch praised. Harry calmed down again, and leaned into Mitch one more time, before taking a deep breath, he became cold for a second, then took another breath. 

"Do you wanna go to the car? or stay here for awhile?" Mitch asked. The paramedic had hung up, and Harry's attack was almost done. He pointed towards the car, and Mitch helped him up and put him in the passenger seat. 

"Okay, let's go to your house yeah?" Harry nodded in response, and 15 minutes later they were at Harry's house, the attack had subsided, and Harry was dead asleep in the car. Mitch shook him lightly, and Harry moaned. 

"Yea?" 

"We're here, let's get you in bed."

"Mm, but I have to go places and shit." Harry said. 

"What!? No, you had a panic attack today, they're gonna be rescheduled for tomorrow." 

Harry stepped out of the car, and went inside. Mitch put him in bed, and stayed the night. The next day Harry was better, and he got his work done without any panic attacks. 

sorry for the super crappy ending!! i didn't know what to do, and i was being rushed by my sister. lol! anywaym requests are open, and i need ideas, so, FLOOD THE COMMENTS. haha. ok. bye.