high fever

( so in this, mitch and harry are like, only friends, but they ain't boyxboy. I just needed someone to take care of harry soooo. oh, and the "POV's" they aren't in first person, they are more like in second person, but only monitoring that one person. sorry it's really long, but it gets boring at some parts. )

- harry POV -

Harry had only one more night of his tour. He had gotten through 3/4 of the concert already. He was about to sing "Sign of the Times" but, for some reason his voice was raspy, his stomach was aching a little, and he lacked the energy he usually had.

So, instead of belting the super high notes, he changed them to lower notes. Of course, Mitch noticed that this was Harry's fav song, and he was changing it.

when the song had finished, harry went to get a drink of water. He passed by Mitch switching out guitars, and after he was done sipping his water, rested his forehead on Mitch's shoulder. The crowd cheered at this subtle gesture. Mitch placed his guitar on the stand, as Harry turned his head, so that his ear was now touching Mitch's shoulder.

"You ok?" Mitch asked.

Harry didn't want to tell Mitch that he was sick, but he had already put his forehead on his shoulder. He thought for an excuse, and all he could come up with was,

"M' just tired."

"Okay. We got one more song, then you can go back to the hotel."

"Mm." Harry replied. Mitch tapped Harry's shoulder, and Harry walked back to center stage. He picked up his guitar, and so did Mitch.

The show went on for about 10 more minutes, and Harry finally said goodbye to the crowd, and left the venue. Harry sat in the back of the car with Mitch. He usually sat in the passenger, and Mitch was always in the back. But, he didn't want to be blinded by all the traffic lights and such.

He entered the car, and climbed over the seats to get to the back. Mitch followed, and sat near the window. Harry sat in the middle, and without noticing he did, he rested his head on Mitch's shoulder again, and tried his best to keep his eyes open. After two minutes of fighting the tiredness in his body, he fell asleep.

- Mitch POV -

Mitch had noticed that Harry had been acting weird this past night. He thought that Harry was just tired, because that's what Harry had told him. So he shook it off 'till they got to the hotel. Mitch tried to adjust himself so that he and Harry were comfortable during the car ride.

As Mitch was doing this, Harry had woken up. He felt bad for waking him up, and invited him onto his shoulder again. Harry rubbed his eyes and put his head on Mitch's shoulder again. Letting out the breath that everyone does when they finally get some rest.

After about 5 minutes, Mitch looked back at Harry, who was sleeping like log on his shoulder. Sarah had looked at Harry and Mitch from the middle row, giving Mitch a "He-is-out!" look. Mitch looked back at Harry again, realizing how tired he really looked. Not one of Harry's muscle's were tense, and his breathing was super slow and deep. His cheeks looked a little bit red as well.

Mitch thought back to what they had been doing this past week, which was nothing except for getting some food and the concert.

He wondered why Harry was so tired, harry usually was super energetic after concerts. Mitch just shrugged with his unoccupied shoulder as a response to Sarah, and she looked straight ahead again.

About 20 minutes later they arrived at the hotel. The car came to a stop in the parking lot, and Harry was still deep asleep. Mitch tapped Harry's cheek until Harry groaned and rubbed his eyes. Mitch lifted Harry's head from his shoulder while he was waking up.