Chapter 28:: celebrating Izayahs Birthday with his Crazy Siblings

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

So On Thurday Izayah had invited me to his birthday party which is today. Which is Saturday. Good day to have a party. I had got dressed up. Curled my hair and put on some eye liner and some red lip gloss. I am wearing a regular shirt that says "Picture Perfect" and some black jeans and my black combat boots. I but a bow in my hair, in the back to be exact.

I had grabbed my car keys and got my car and went to the store. Now what would a thirteen year old like? Especially a kid genius.

Video games don't seem to interest him much. Books! He's being reading books, lot's of them. I'll be damned if I bought him an adult.book. uh no kiddie books. He will not want to read a kiddie book. Uh...How about....ugh forget this. I'll just give him two hundred dollars and he can buy whatever.

I had bought a birth day card and wrote in it and placed two one hundred dollar bills in it.

I had went straight to Izayah's house. I had knocked on his house door. The door opened and it was a girl.

She was a bit confused. "Who are you?" She says. She looked fourteen maybe fiften. She must be Bonnie.

"I'm Marceline, Izayah's Baby Sitter" she had chuckled a bit.

"He still needs a babysitter....and you have the same name as the Vampire girl on Adventure Time. She's like twenty on the cartoon"  She says.

I find that so Hilarious. Someone made a show. Named the Vampire Marceline. Hint hint same name as Me. She also have Black hair just like me but I have dark brown eye and she have black eyes. She like rock star and i don't know what I am. But the whole fact is that Marceline is a Vampire. And the fact is I'm a Werewolf.

"Whose at the door?" A girl says coming to the door. She looked at me.

"Izayah's baby sitter" Bonnie says.

"Oh, your being rude. Please come in" the girl says. Their were some kids running around and some of the other thirteen, twelve and fourteen olds were doing whatever. Izayah spotted me and came, gently giving me hug. He grabbed my hand and brung me into the living room full of people. 

"Every one this is my friend Marceline...Marceline these are my friends." He says. I smiled at everyone.

He brung me to a group of boys.

While I turned and saw six girls looking and talking and pointing at me. And trust me their not fourteen year olds ... older girls.

I turned back looking at the boys.

Izayah was all happy. "These are my brothers." He started pointing and telling me who is who. I smiled.

"How many months?" Jamal asks taking a sip of his beer.

"Five" I say.

"Kids...You love them but they'll get on your nerves sometimes. Got three of them little monsters" Jamal jokely said.

"Our Phoenix got a girl knocked up as well" Jamal says patting Phoenix's back. "C'mon man, I told you that kid isn't mines. She was just an easy fuck at the time" Phoenix replies.

"Would if the baby is yours?" I say serious. Causing all of them to stop laughing and look at me. Phoenix eye brow went up. He had slowly and dangerously walking towards. Me, I was frightened because he's just an mere human. And I'm a Werewolf and a Luna.

I looked up at him. Him being huge. Buff, full of riped muscles. Tattos all over him. He stopped right in front of me.

"Well, unlike little rich white girls who can get knocked up and have their mommies and daddies taking care of the baby, paying every little penny for the baby. While little white girl goes around and keep fucking and end up with baby number two coming on its way still having no worries" he says his face inches from mines.