Chapter 17:: Being A Bit Friendly?

Guys I apologize. Molly, Krista's baby sitter isn't a problem towards Marceline and Liam nor Mason. She's a little problem towards Darwen.

Would You  Like A Point of View on Darwen on why she's a problem to him?

Please check out my new story its called the big bad alpha is my mate. Please vote and comment

·
·
·
·
·

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

"Liam--- I'm" I start to say but closes my mouth. He had a confuse look on his face again. "Your...." he trailed off.

"I'm Pregnant...with your child" I say. I couldn't read his expression at the moment. What was he thinking at this moment? 

He just starred at me. Making me very nervous.

"Your Pregnant" he says finally.

I nodded. "Yeah" I say.

"How Many Months are you?" He says

"just A month and almost two weeks" I say. Looking in his eyes anything that's running threw his mind.

He went silent. He looked down than started fidgeting with his finger nails.

I knew it. He may be thinking something bad about this. What's running threw his mind?.

I really wanted to grab him yell. What are thinking about! Loud and Clear into his face. But That's not what I'm going to do. He finally looked up.

He had opened his mouth. "So....Are you going to keep it?" He says. Oh yeah that's right. I just remembered Kennedy had Aborted his child like 2 months ago.

This must be hard for him.

I smiled. "I am keeping it at the moment" I say truthfully.

He had a sad look. "Marceline Can you keep the baby. It'll mean a lot to me. That my Mate is Carrying my Pup. I will stay by your side. I know that you hate me the most in the world but At the moment a least can we get along like right now? A least be friends....for the baby"

His words have a meaning to it. I won't forgive him this easily. I know my first reaction to speaking to him was crying. That's because of my Pregnancy and The Mate Bond and half of it just being me.

Though I won't be selfish and Stubborn and be like ...Liam you can't help me With the Baby this and that Blah Blah Blah. I won't be one of those girls who pass up the opportunity of there baby daddy to help them threw the pregnancy without them (as in the mother) to ask the baby daddy.

"Fine... you can help me threw my Pregnancy.  I would never abort a child. I'm against abortions. Though I still have the decision of giving the baby up for adoption" I say. He had nodded a bit.

"Fair enough" he says. I'm glad he agrees with me. Now what now. He knows I have his baby growing in me. I wonder how's it going to be threw these few months.

I mean other than not being able to do gym. Or shift. Meaning I am limited to do a few things. Great just great.

I had groaned thinking about this.

Liam looked puzzled at me. I lightly smiled.

"Liam" I say.

"Hm" he says.

"I think I'm ready to leave out of this office" I say.

"Oh kay" he says getting up. He had lightly grabbed my arm and helped me off the bed. I felt a bit dizzy from the sudden movement and lost a little balance but Liam Caught me before I completely fell.