Chapter 25:: Ultra-Sound

[EDITED]

Marcelines POV

I had woke up feeling all refreshed ready for the whole trip. I had went down stairs expecting everyone to be all ready and prepared but nope everyone was eating while being chilled out as if it's another day. "So what's going on?" I say a bit confused of everyone being chilled out. My mother came to me. She had lightly moved me to a seat and sat me down and placed my plate of food in front of me. This is a bit strange. Did something bad happen or perhaps something good has happened?

"Mom" I say with an awkward smile. "Yes sweetie?" she says. "Uh...Why aren't you all packed?" I say dropping my smile to a straight face. Her smiled started to fade. "Honey. We are already packed...you're not...well...uh...Josh" she says turning towards Josh. he put his coffee down. "Yes...what your mother is trying to say is that you're staying behind...it's only a week... and you need to go to the doctors for an appointment an a hour" Josh says taking another sip of his coffee.

What the fudge? What's with the sudden change of mind? "Why can't I come along?" I say maintaining my equanimity.

"Sweetie your about to be a mommy ...you need to start growing up now and stop being a child and take responsibly for you and your unborn child" My mother says. "I know that but I really wanted to go to Hawaii...Hawaii would be good for me" I tried to explain.

"No ...We already made you an appointment" She says.

I groaned. "This sucks being pregnant" I whined in an annoyed tone.

"Well you should have thought about that before you had sex" My mother says.

"Well I didn't plan this..." I say under my breath annoyed now.

"Marceline...please don't start.... I may be acting like a friend to you but I'm still your mother" My mom says. I was frowning. Baby, I can't even do anything anymore. I'm sorry for saying that. You aren't a mistake. I love you and I love your stupid daddy. "Fine" I give in. there's no point in arguing with my mother. Our augments aren't like normal mother and daughters. It gets really intense and let me tell you. It starts getting physical after a while.

I had just kept eating my breakfast. After everyone was done they all said bye to me. Well it was more like...

"No bringing any boys or having any parties at this house" Josh says

"You better go to that appointment and I will call and ask the doc. She's one of my good friends" Mom says.

"Don't get any fatter than what you already is and don't eat up all of the food while we are gone" Ethan says.

"IF my Alicia comes over can you tell her to call me or face time me and tell her I love her very much and miss her" Ashton says.

"Don't get hurt while we gone. Do your homework. Get your school work done and no getting into any more fights" Mason says.

"Sweets there's no point in keep covering yourself anymore your stomach is getting bigger and it will hurt to keep your belly down while your pregnant" Miss Collins says.

Wow some family you guys are! I just secretly tell myself. My phone went off again. I had unlocked my phone and it was a message from Liam.

Liamyboo: Baby, why you ignoring me...what did I do wrong?

Nothing. Just nothing at all. You're just a drug that I'm to addicted to. I need help, my only help is to distance myself for a while. I need to get dressed and start heading to the doctors. I had got dressed and had grabbed my car keys and drove to the doctor's office.