Chapter 33:: Mall

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

School was cancelled today due to what ever reason. So Liam Called me over at six something and now I'm sitting on the counter as he puts the eggs on the plate then put the pan into the sink rinsing it off then left there. He came over to me. He had one big plate full of such yumminess.

He had took a bite of the beacon. "Where's my plate?" I say jokiley. "Right here, we are sharing" he says.

I gave him a look. "Then can I have the plate of food, me and Him are hungry" I say. "Yup, But I have to feed you" I nodded. But he put the food in his mouth. "Say Ahh" he says with food stuffed in his mouth. My face scrunched up. "Ewww, I'm not eating from your mouth, that's nasty" He shrugged, chewed, then swallowed his food. "Suits you...Your not eating unless I Feed you" He says as he took another bite.

"Liam" I had whined. "Marceline" he whined. "Baby, This is Relationship abuse" I whined.

"What's that?" He says amused. "When the guy or (girl) is leaving out their partner and teasing them with food...." I lost ideas so... "come on! I'm a hungry pregnant Lady...you can't do this"  I whined out.

"Wanna bet?" He says. "Your going to couples Jail for this" I say. He had smirked. "I guess your not that hungry" He says as he bite a piece of Beacon then moaned. "This is so Delicious" he moans out. I couldn't take it anymore. "Fine! You can feed me, you Horrible person" I say.

"I knew you'll come around" He says. He took a big bite out of his eggs and had came over to me, really in between my legs to be exact. "Ahh" he says. I had opened my mouth, he had gave me a kiss giving me food. I had ate it.

"Liam, I will never do that ever again...your asking for a death wish the next time" I threaten playfully.

"So Aggressive" he says.

"But since I like you, I want a kiss" I say. "But you also have to close your eyes" I say. He gave me a look. "Why?" He says. "Just do it" he had closed his eyes. I had slowly brung his face closer and closer to mines almost close enough to my lips until I had turned to the side and licked up the side of his face. He had went backwards with a disgusted playful look. "Ewww, You licked me." He says as he wiped his face. I started laughing.

"How I tasted? Sweet right?" He says with smirk. "No, bitter" I say. "How about I taste you and see if you can give me a sweet tooth" he says coming up to me. I had grabbed his shoulders and hopped off the counter. "No, There are Children around and don't just say that all freely, like we are the only people in this pack house" I say.

"Why? Everybody in our pack knows your pretty much pregnant and Some of them are nowing knowing that I'm the one who knocked you up" He says.

"You make it sound like you've achieved something" I say.

"I man, I did Bur-" I had covered his mouth. "Like I was saying, there are children around. I'm sure their parents will be highly upset if their kids repeated your perverted words." I say.

He waved his hand in the air. "Their kids don't know nothing. Our son, I'm teaching him all of that by the time he's fourteen, just think about how much He's finna get, from learing from dad" Liam says dreaming outer space with a dumb proud smile.

"If you teach our son that, that will be the day everyone will say bye to you and say that you were a good alpha." I say.

"So...Aggressive" he says.

I smiled. "You bring my aggressive side out" I say patting his arm. "But we are going to the mall, so" I say as I turned to walk out the kitchen but jumped a bit when I felt Liams hand connect with my butt making a smack sound. I turned and glared at him. He winked as he ate the last bit of the food. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

I had got my stuff on and soon after so did he. We had got there and it just felt like everyone's eyes were just staring at me. I had gripped Liam's hand. He just sent me a smile. We had went in a store and started looking Threw clothes.

I heard some girls giggling which caught my attention a little. My head followed the giggles and saw four girls. They were about fifteen sixteenish.

"He's so hot!" One girl says.

"Yesh, do you think that's his girlfriend?" Another says.

"Couldn't be, she has to be his sister" another says.

One of the girls had got her phone out and had snapped like two pictures of Liam. I started chuckling. "What's so funny?" He says amused.

"When I count to three I want you to turn to your right...don't ask why, just do it" I say watching the girls.

"One...Two...Three" and right on que he turned right when she snapped another picture. She had turned to hid away, of course embarrassed.

Liam turned towards me, gave me a look and shook his head.

I was still looking at the girl. She had made eye contact with me. I didn't want to break it neither did she...more like a challenging stare we were somewhat doing. But Obviously

Alpha Liam decided to break it by kissing the corner of my mouth making me break eye contact and look him.

"Yup, your the Jealous type for sure...don't worry baby, Just think...who has me then being a creep taking a photo of me"

He does have a point. I had pouted "But your mines" I say in a playful voice. He had smiled then pinched my cheeks. "Awww, you look like a little kid" He says in a dumb playful voice. I had backed up a bit getting out of his pinching session. I started rubbing my now red cheeks.

We had kept looking around for more clothes and bought more clothes. We ate. We got more stares.

Liam carried my bags. He dropped me off. I gave him a good bye kiss. Hit the shower got dressed and went into Masons Room.

"Hey Mason" I say as I sat on the bed. "Marceline" he says as he kept typing while sitting on his couch. "How's your da-ay?" I say swinging my legs now while looking at the floor.

"It was alright and yours"

"It was good...by the way... I was meaning to ask you...." I say.

"What is it" he says still typing.

"Do you like My teacher, Miss Collins?"

He stopped typing and looked up at me. "I can not like that women, she's too dangerous and I already like someone...She's just my Acquaintance, nothing more, nothing less" he says as he went back typing.

"Oh...kay....It's just she's been hanging around here lately... I almost assumed that she was your mate for a second, who is your mate by the way, you've never told me"

"Don't you have school tomorrow" He says.

"Yeah, but---"

"No butts, go to bed, you have school" I had got up and stopped by the door. "Go on" he says. "Damn Stuck up" I say under my breath as i walked out. "What was that?"

"Nothing" I shouted.

I had went into my room. I am pretty tired. Being pregnant sure makes people really tired. I had unlocked my phone and went to my music, put my headphones on and let the music take me into beautiful sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

An/ I'll Do short chapters once and a while and long Chapters. And I'll try ending a chapter differently next Chapter.

Date: 2/25/15

Time: 12:54 a.m.

Everyones babe ;)