Chapter 38:: Date

[UNEDITED]

On the side is Marceline's Dress. ;)

°

Marceline's POV

I had took a shower, made sure everything was shaved and made sure I put a decent amount of perfume on. I was still wrapped up in a towl. One around my body and one on top of my head. I went to my closest and laid out my brand new dress. He was really beautiful to me. Unique designs. I went and pulled out some black leggings and laid them down.

I went to my mirror and took the towl off my head and turned on my blow drier and started blow drying my hair. When it was completely dry, I had got a pony tail holder and put my hair into a bun. Then sighed. Okay time to make me look good. I have two hours until Liam gets here. It takes me aleast thirty five minutes to do good makeup. Takes me at least thirty to curl. Then takes me about ten minutes to get dressed. And then I can just have extra time to take pictures and probably watch some
T.V.

I picked up some eye liner first and did my eyes, kinda like how Cleopatra's eyes are. Then I had picked up my red lip stick and put a little bit on. Then I had put a little bit of smokey eye shadow on. I'm not much of a fan of color ful makeup, just more of Darker, sexier colors. I don't know why.

When I was finally finished with my makeup I had turned my curling irons on and waiting until it got super hot and had got about four hair ties and parted my hair and but them up into little sections. Then I picked up my brush and had took the right front hair tie out and brushed it. Man, I really need to cut my hair, it's like at the bottom of my back now, this is too long. I had....You know the rest.

After I was done with that, I went and got dressed then looked into my mirror. My curls, make up, dress were on point. I couldn't help but get my phone out and snap a few up close and body pictures.

About five minutes later the door bell ranged. And soon there was a knock at my door. "It's Open" I shouted. Liam had walked in and he looked amused as he check me out.
I smiled. "You look very beautiful" he says coming up to me. "Why thank you, Mister" I say.

"You look quite handsome as well" I commented back. He just nodded. "Come on" he says. We made our way down stairs. My mom saw us. "Marceline, why don't I take a picture of you guys" Mom says.

"We really gotta go" I say hoping she would understand.
"Oh, hush now. One picture won't hurt anyone. And also you need to take pictures of your belly or your going to wish that you did" she says.

I groaned. "Fine, just one" I say. She smiled happily. Me and Liam had posed. "Okay, one...two...three....okay have fun" she says putting the camera away.

Liam opened the door and had closed it gently after me. We went to his car and like a gentle man he opened the door for me. I had thanked him as I got in. We soon pulled up to this restaurant. It was gorgeous.

The waiter had took us to the outside part and sat us at the table. It was beautiful and a bit cold but luckily we don't have any snow out.

He pulled the chair out for me and I just smiled as I sat down. He sat down. "This is really beautiful" I say. "Yeah" he says.

It felt a bit awkward, which I didn't like. I don't want to feel awkward when I'm with my mate. I wanna feel like...I can do anything.

"I have a present for you" he says going into his packet and pulling out a mini sqaure black box. I looked at it. I didn't wanna over assume what's in there so I sat quietly. He put it on the table and opened it. It was a gold hearted Necklace that said 'I Love You Marcie' written on it. I stared at it then looked up at Liam while had a smile on his face. I was speechless.