Chapter 29:: He's Back

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

I had slowly opened my eyes and sat up and saw Darwen, Kali and Devon doing the same thing. We all happened to turn our heads and see my mom, Josh, Ethan, Ashton, Alexia, and Mason all staring at us.

My mom had her arms crossed. Josh and the rest just stood, waiting for the next movement. "Hey, mom" I say Getting up more.

"Marceline, who are they?" Mom says. All eyes went on Kali and Devon. Kali quickly got off Devon and Devon sat up.

"My new friends, Kali and Devon" I say.

"I'm sorry, we shouldn't have spent the night without permission" Kali says. She had did some puppy dog eyes. My mom softened and sighed. "It's fine...I'm Wendy" she says.

Wow She's good. "I'm Kali..." she says getting off the couch. She had shook my moms hand. "That's my boyfriend Devon" she says.

"Hey" Devon says.

"Well you too can stay as long as you want" my mom says.

"Oh. Me and Devon was just on our way leaving" Kali says.

"What? Why? She said we can stay" Devon says.

"Devon" kali says in a threatening tone. "Our babies are with my mamaa and papa" Kali says.

"Yeah your right" Devon says.

"It was a pleasure meeting you guys" Wendy says.

"You too" Kali says on her way out. Darwen thought it was best to leave after them. I thought I was going to get in trouble but I guess not.

I had went upstairs. Mason and Alexia had came in my room afterwards and told me about their trip. As I thought. Ethan flirted his way their things. Ashton didn't join, he mopped about Alicia. Mason and Alexia was together supervising. Mom and Josh just went off on their own and did whatever. Mom brought me back a few stuff from Hawaii. I still wished I went but oh well.

.

.

.

.

.

.
2 weeks Later.

Liam's POV

Me and my wolf was getting all jittery right when we hit our territory. It felt like ages since I've been in my territory. I had rolled my window down and just stuck my head out the window.

"Are you some fucking dog Liam?" Kara says. Just a mood killer now. I had turned and gave her a look. "No, I just missed my Marceline and my pack" I say.

Kara started laughing. "Your such a sucker for her aren't cha" Kara says. I had glared at her.

"Kara, your so mean...Just a meany" Chen says.

"Aweee, Since your my favorite Asian dude, I'll let you slide, Cupcake" Kara says.

"Please, not with the nicknames again" Chen says.

I just shook my head. "Why'd you come along again?"  I say.

"Because, we are awesome friends and also your girlfriend is Smoking...Well for a minor she is" Kara says.

"What do you mean for a minor?" I say a bit confused.

"Uh, Hun...I'm like nineteen in a half and you, Asian dude, and Marceline are sixteen" Kara says.