Chapter 20:: Bring Up The Past.

[UNEDITED]

Any questions from the last two chapters will be answered on this Chapter.

Mason's POV

I finally got to Alexia's house then transformed and got dressed. I had banged on her door. After banging about 5 times on her door she opened up and looked confused on why I was here than she pushed it aside and smiled.

"Mason Why isn't it lovel--" I had cut her by quickly running up to her and pushed her against the wall as my fingers were around her neck. She looked a bit terrified.

"Mason" she says as I squeezed her neck a little more. Putting a little more pressure on her neck.

"I......Can't.....Breathe" She says threw air. I had glared at her than let go of her. She had fell to the floor as she started coughing.

"Why did you cast something for Marceline to get In a Accident!" I screamed at her. She looked confused. I had growled getting inpatient.

"C-Calm down.. don't do anything you'll regret later on in life....don't forget I'm your mate" she says.

"Fuck that.....NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION!. I screamed at her. She put her hands up in surrender.

"I didn't do anything, I swear I haven't done nothing at all...Mason please spear me." She says. I looked into her eyes and sighed.

She slowly got up and had lightly touched me. I had soften a bit but was still angry so I pushed her away from me. She looked shocked and hurt.

"Mason.... I don't know why you dislike me so much" she says in a bit of a sad voice.

"I never said I hated you" I say.

"Then why push me away...you and me are meant to be. We both have high G.P.A's., good credit. Both are into the business world. Your mature, I'm mature. We both are adults . Basically we do the same stuff. I don't see what's the problem is?"

I had looked her in the eyes.

"It's boring" I say. She looked confused again.

"Boring?" She repeated.

"Doing the same stuff every day. Being smart, being the number one. And what actually makes this life fun is Marceline. Even if she's a bit slow she's actually makes life worth living for so that's why I continue life everyday."

It became silence. I had looked up again. Her eyes were widen. "You tried to kill your self before haven't you?" She says. I nodded.

"When I was 14 but sadly failed" I Say. " I can understand that... This may sound dumb but I use to Cut myself. Not being a witch stuff but to harm myself because It felt good" she says.

At that moment I felt a little connection between me and Alexia and by the sound of her voice she was being truthful. I think half of my anger subsided for a minute.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
Liam's POV

It's been a few hours now and I haven't went home yet nor have I slept. I can't lose my mate and child. It's too much to take in. I don't want to lose another women who is important to me. 

The door had opened and the doctor had an straight face. I couldn't tell what the news was. He had came to me.

"Alpha....Miss Rivers....Was a success" He says with a smile.