Chapter 6:: Hang out/Chill Out Day

[EDITED]

Marceline's POV

The Door Bell had ranged.

"Alright their here, Lets Go" I say getting up.

Veronica was really happy. We had gone down stairs and saw a group of boys. Some of these boys are Friends with my brothers from when they were freshman’s and Seniors. Everybody eyes met ours.

"Marceline is joining?" Killian says.

"Yes I am and so as my friend" I say

He smirked.

"Alright all the drinks are put up"

My eyes widen. No Why is he here? He turned and looked at me. And a Smile had appeared on his face. "Marceline Long Time No See" he says. It’s him, my first Love.... Xavier... ughh since we're on him I'll just go ahead and explain. Xavier is my first Love; he was kind, sweet, adorable, smart, and hot. He’s the same age as Mason but He's friends with Ethan and Ashton.

Back when I was 13 I had built of a lot of courage and went and asked him out but he said no and that he had a girlfriend and that I'm too young and blah blah blah. "Yeah” I said ....I really didn't want to see him until I was 67 years old but that's just my luck. Wait when did he move back?

"Well Let’s Go!" Ashton says.

I nodded

"Wait, who is this?" Nathan says.

"My Friend Veronica" I say.

He nodded.

We all got in the car and Jace had Drove and pulled up to a Liquor Store.

"Really?" I say as he turned the Car off. "Yeah Cupcake...... Don't worry Baby I'll let you have A Little sip" Jace says.

"Oh, Baby I wouldn't want Take a Sip from you Even if it was to save my life" I say a baby voice.

He chuckle "This is why I Love You Marceline, your so feisty and sexy and how old are ya again?" he says

I shook my head "Still a Minor Dude" I say.

"Yeah Jace, Stop hitting on our sister... your 19 and she's 16" Ethan said.

"It doesn't bother me.... Marceline have always been my Cupcake since I First met her"

He such a Pervy but I will admit, Jace is Smoking Hot like very Hot... But Then Again their he goes with calling me Cupcake Again. I hate the stupid Baby Talk.

"Jacey, Fine If I take a ship of anything of your, you'll stop calling me Cupcake?" I say and he slowly nodded.