Chapter 5:: New Friends

[EDITED]

Bridget's POV

[Back at lunch]

I had got up and went to Liam and his whole table had looked at me. "Hey, Liam" I say

"Who are you?" he says

"I'm Bridget, Marceline’s Best friend" I say. He had smiled.

"Hey" he says happily.

Why the hell is he so happy when I mentioned Marceline? I'm a bit jealous.

"Why are you here" he says.

"I want to know if you wanted to go out with me" I say

He looked at me "I don't date girls but I'll go on a date with you" he says than him and his friends turn and look at my table and Liam looked at Marceline. I smiled "How about Tomorrow sounds good?" I say. "Yeah sure whatever" he says turning facing me again.

I had ran back to the table and smile. Marceline seemed okay with it and so was I.

I had thrown my lunch away and had left to my locker and after I got my books. I had closed my locker.

I turned and saw Ashley Leaning on the lockers.

"What do you want?" I say a bit too bitter. She just came out of nowhere, she must want something if she’s bugging me out the blue about whatever.

"Why do you hang out with her? I mean you’re so pretty and…well…She have Liam." she says.

"Yeah, so." I say trailing off, what’s her point?

"Don't be a be a Bitch Niya"

I glared at her "Hush, I just want to see how she is… I mean she have 3 hot brothers and she have a lot of money too...she's smart and Liam is Interested in her" I say

"I know, I hate that he's into her too" Ashley sneers. I chuckled. "I think I have an idea to make him ours" Ashley says.

"What is it?" I say curious.

"What's every boys dream?" Ashley says

"I Dunno" I say.

She sighed "A Threesome" she says.

"Wait, you’re not thinking..." she started nodding.

"Do you know how crazy that is?" I say

She shook her head "Look, We both like him. And we both want him and we both will have him...I wanna be Luna and you just want him Period" Ashley says.